Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (40 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist Conversion from non-standard A10 to HYYMDs/efficiencies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
There is definitely the way to do Detail(Defines), that's where I did all of the steps I mentioned i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist Conversion from non-standard A10 to HYYMDs/efficiencies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
Francis and David, Thank you for the solutions. I can follow the syntax and the logic of what you ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] InfoAssist Conversion from non-standard A10 to HYYMDs/efficiencies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
Please forgive the low skill level I'm sure to exhibit here. I'm trying to convert an A10 field t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DMC : DB_EXPR(NEWID()) 'Non Optimizable' (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by A Fisher
Thanks for making that grade-school simple for me. I was thinking that I could use SQL Directly, re......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DMC : DB_EXPR(NEWID()) 'Non Optimizable' (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by A Fisher
Thank you both for the suggestions, they're both helpful. I think the approach that I would like to......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DMC : DB_EXPR(NEWID()) 'Non Optimizable' (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by A Fisher
I'm creating a flow in the Data Management Console and am running into an issue I can't seem to find......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying Traditional Documents/Images from the Portal Resource Pane (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
I wasn't able to get the above methods to work, but have heard that this issue is 'fixed' in version......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying Traditional Documents/Images from the Portal Resource Pane (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
Thanks for the help/tips, gentlemen. W/ re: to the question about where the files are stored: From......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Displaying Traditional Documents/Images from the Portal Resource Pane (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
First, let me state that I'm in no way skilled in the ways of WebFOCUS, so if I've overlooked someth......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Best tool to create detailed report of one record? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
Thank you both for the suggestions. This will give me an avenue to investigate....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Best tool to create detailed report of one record? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
Please pardon the (obvious) newbie question. Below I've linked the output of a (heavily redacted) r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Conversion from A10 to MDYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
I had seen this book mentioned before, but saw only the higher priced versions. Thanks for the remi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Conversion from A10 to MDYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
Thank you very much, Tom Flynn! This was the exact solution had been after....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date Conversion from A10 to MDYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
I've been wracking my brain trying to get this figured out, and all of the solutions that seem like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ETL Log - Error Sending email: RC = 7 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by A Fisher
I was just informed that the address for our SMTP server changed, which was the source of the error....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ETL Log - Error Sending email: RC = 7 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by A Fisher
As part of one of our ETL jobs, there is a step that sends an email informing that adminstrator that......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Chrome Uncaught Syntax Error: Unexpected Token ILLEGAL (JQuery / Javascript) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
I pounded my head against this issue for hours before I finally happened upon the (embarassingly) si......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Running DQS / DQC with /affinity Option (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by A Fisher
After submitting a ticket and getting my resolution, you shouldn't have to mess around w/ the proces......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Running DQS / DQC with /affinity Option (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by A Fisher
Unfortunately, I'm running it through the command line. That's where all of the confusion comes i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Portal's use of CSS and Altering It (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
Thank you both very much for the suggestions. I had to do a bit of a combination of using the Chrom......

» Refine Search
» New Search