Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (319 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] checkbox1_0_onclick with WebFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Ramkumar, have you tried using the IbComposer functions? I think I would try the IbComposer_getCurre......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dialogue commands reference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Peter, is this WebFOCUS 4.3.5 or Developer Studio? If I remember correctly, even those early version......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Making part of report expandable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Thanks Gavin, I will take a look after the weekend. In the meantime, we tried using a compound repor......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Making part of report expandable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
All, I have a report spanning a selected financial half year, e.g. 1401 which contain 26 weeks. What......

Discussion Topic  RE: [PATCH APPLIED] WebFOCUS 8.0.08: folders inadvertently moved - quite annoying (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Francis, a feature is "a bug as described by the Marketing Department". To be honest, IBI are not th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [PATCH APPLIED] WebFOCUS 8.0.08: folders inadvertently moved - quite annoying (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Francis, we have also experienced this behaviour and there is a patch for it (at least for 8.0.06). ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Tech Support down? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Besides, the HTML Compos(t)er in App Studio 8.1.03 seems to be even more flaky than in 8.0.09. I tri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Variable Fields in Hold File [closed] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Tony, I agree completely. I would never use it unless for debugging etc. Another alternative is APP ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Variable Fields in Hold File [closed] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
The files will go as soon as the report is displayed, so do issue the command SET TEMPERASE=OFF (ON ......

Discussion Topic  Colour code BID Tree Menu item (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
We have a number of jobs running overnight to populate tables and build various pre-canned tables. S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chaining works in IE and Chrome, but not in FF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
I must say, there have been a number of occasions when stuff has been working in IE but not in FF/Ch......

Discussion Topic  Chaining works in IE and Chrome, but not in FF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
I have a problem with a chain in FF (3.5.5 and 35.0.1). There is 1 drop and 3 listboxes. All 4 objec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]IA Basic support for JDE Enterprise One? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
After bouncing the Reporting Server it works!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]IA Basic support for JDE Enterprise One? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
We're in the process of migrating from JDE to JDE Enterprise One on DB2. At the same time migrating ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Dynamic library name in .acx file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Thanks guys, it seems to work. That is, if you don't use Info Assist....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Dynamic library name in .acx file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
All, we are running WebFOCUS for JDE Enterprise One on IBM i. Is there any possibility to point to t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dev/App Studio on Crossover (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Has anybody succeeded in getting Dev (or App) Studio running under Crossover on Linux? I really woul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Limiting a Dynamic Dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Lynsi, what about a year drop and chaining to your current list and select only the 2002 models. You......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL PREPARE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
PA, the answer I would guess is that you can't. I tried to do it against Netezza, but no such luck. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] getElementById (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
David, sorry had not seen that section on the 8.08 documentation site. Regards Håkan...

» Refine Search
» New Search