Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (52 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] -SET for a DATEADD (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Lynsi
I am trying to find the month value only for the previous month. Example current month is 2, so I wa......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Missing Data Panel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
Thank you Tamra for the reply. I have tried clearing bowser cache and also adjusted setting in the I......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Missing Data Panel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately it did not resolve the issue....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Missing Data Panel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
The data panel from my info Assist report builder tool is missing. I can not figure out how to rest......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Info Assist Row Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
I have report which was created in Info Assist and must remain in Info Assist with the ability to op......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] need help in coding of WF 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
Thank you for the feedback we identified the setting that was causing the issue. Its in the excel t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report Opens in Excel - Ability to edit spreadsheet is disabled (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
I have a user who when running a report with Excel 2007 being the report output. When report complet......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Portal TEST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
Very true point, again thank you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Portal TEST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
thanks, at least I have better confirmation now that the tool does not function well. will try the h......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Portal TEST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
I am building a WF8 Portal and have an intro tab with text, I am trying to use multiple fonts on thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Week Start and End Date change in Info Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
Thank you Tamra for following up, although the suggestions were great, unfortunately I was not able ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Week Start and End Date change in Info Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
Thank you for the reply, we do not want to affect all reports so a SET command globally or in the RO......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Week Start and End Date change in Info Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
Our Standard week in WebFocus is Saturday - Friday. I need to change this for a specific Info Assis......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Report Assist to Info Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
Thank you for the heads up Bill. I am going to check with IBI since we were not issued a copy of thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Report Assist to Info Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
Are you referring to InfoMini when you mention Basic Info Assist? We are using the full version of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Limiting a Dynamic Dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
The XML file with the HTML layover works prefectly. Thank you greatly for the assistance!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Limiting a Dynamic Dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
We are currently populating the drop down via the gooey tool, directly from the table. Example usin......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Limiting a Dynamic Dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
I am trying to create a dynamic dropdown which will query a list of our production master files. I n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] External File to Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
Focal Point: Please mark case as solved: This issue was solved internally. After identifying a piece......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] External File to Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lynsi
Yes the orginal file does not have commas, so i am not sure why the new file contains commas. The o......

» Refine Search
» New Search