Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nick
I assume you are distributing the xls file via FTP. The broken pipe errors are typically generated ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CWFSConnection::InitInstallOptionsMap()connection error: 401 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nick
I worked with IBI Tech Support and we found the issue that is causing this error. I was trying to i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CWFSConnection::InitInstallOptionsMap()connection error: 401 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nick
Any luck on resolving this issue? I have a user that is getting the same error message....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel and Excel Plug In Conflicts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nick
hammo1j, We have experieced some issues when using Excel Templates. When the Excel template file is......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE Reports and webquery in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nick
Here is the post where I found my information......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE Reports and webquery in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nick

Discussion Topic  RE: error message when creating pivot table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nick
David, This is because we have a global setting for SET EMPTYREPORT = ON. In your fex you need to a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Active Reports not displaying Across column Titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nick
Thanks for the info, I will look into version 7.1.5....

Discussion Topic  Active Reports not displaying Across column Titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nick
I have a pretty simple fex that has this DEFINE: Period/A12=DECODE TIME_PERIOD_SORT( 0 Error 1 La......

Discussion Topic  RE: Authenticate and Execute FEX using single URL in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nick
Thanks for the information on the IBIMR_drill=RUNNID. That was what I was missing and my self-servi......

» Refine Search
» New Search