Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to read from .xls files from sharepoint site (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
Hi, I have to read data from .xls files, located on a SharePoint site (like: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Output filename is not populating, when report executes from HTML Ad Hoc page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
Hi All, I am facing a weird issue with output filename for EXL2K format report. By default, EXL2K r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF Compound Report with different page sizes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
Hi Waz, I am trying this in WebFOCUS 8.105M version. And I don't want to use third party tool for m......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF Compound Report with different page sizes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
Hi All, I have to develop a compound report in PDF format, which have two sets of information: 1. D......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Avoid Heading/Footing at joining page of compound reports in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
Hi guys, I have to develop a compound report (2 reports) in PDF format. The 2nd report should start......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extra Row height for headings in XLSX report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
Please help me here to control row height of heading/footing....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extra Row height for headings in XLSX report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
I already tried this, by adding TOPGAP to heading, but it is not working. ......

Hey Martin, I am using font size 10 for heading whereas it is 8 for report data. My code is: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Extra Row height for headings in XLSX report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
Hi, I am generating report in XLSX format using WebFOCUS 8.1. There are some heading, applies to r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Not able to read EXL2K report in .NET (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
Hi Waz, I already tried XLSX format, which generate reports into .xlsx format and this type of repo......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Not able to read EXL2K report in .NET (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
Hi, I have generated a report in EXL2K format. My team is working to merge multiple EXL2K reports i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Not able to include .sty file from WebFOCUS81\ibi_htm\javaassist\intl\en (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
Hi Babak, I tried your approach, but it is still not working for me. Thanks, Sandy...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Not able to include .sty file from WebFOCUS81\ibi_htm\javaassist\intl\en (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
Hi, I am unable to include an style code file (.sty file) from location ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Merge multiple .xlsx files from local (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
Hi, I have to merge approx 10 .xlsx files, which are on my local machine. And output should be in a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS 8 Developer Studio Localhost User ID Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
David, you are right. localhost can be configure by using "admin" as credentials. But after that, it......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Not able to configure Localhost in App Studio 8.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
Hi, I tried to configure localhost in App Studio, with credentials "admin" and it got successfully.......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Need to change the excel report's default printing settings. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
Hi All, I want to change the excel report's default printing settings. Below changes will get effec......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Which will take less time : A computed column or direct database column? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
Hi, There is a scenario that I have to used a database column on the report, whereas it can be comp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How can send WebFOCUS Error trace log via Web Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
Hi Waz, As possible as I can search, I found that BOTLOG used to get General Information & trace lo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How can send WebFOCUS Error trace log via Web Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sandy2sagar
Hi, I called a report via Web Service. I want to send WebFOCUS Error log with response. How can it ......

» Refine Search
» New Search