Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report Caster Xcel FEX to Share Drive ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim A
How do you schedule an excel distribution report on report caster to save in a share drive instead o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Join FTM in SQL? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim A
FYI - the point of this is to allow others at our company to access this data in DW using a multitud......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Join FTM in SQL? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim A

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Join FTM in SQL? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim A
Could anyone please provide an example or explain how to join an FTM external hold file to a datawar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Enter List in Dropbox for Table Insert (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim A
Outstanding, this solution works well Thank you!!! Tim A...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Enter List in Dropbox for Table Insert (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim A
FYI the bill numbers i am using are actually char(26), so how could i use that to divide the total c......

I think we are in business. I re-created the htm using a text area instead of a text box, and now i......

Thanks for the help, I am using WF 8.1 with Application Studio. I'll actually be updating a DW tabl......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Enter List in Dropbox for Table Insert (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim A
I need to allow users to "drop" lists of bill numbers in an htm web text box, and hold them i n a fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ACCROSS Data Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim A
I double checked the field format and the data for opn_rec is definitely P15.2CM. So, i held the en......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ACCROSS Data Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim A
this comes back with 0 for the sales amount field under the models with no sales. I see the sales f......

here is the actual code if it helps.. TABLE FILE O SUM OPN_REC/P15.2CM AS ' ' BY HIGHEST TOT_REC N......

I tried, and no luck...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ACCROSS Data Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim A
Could anyone show me the code to populate ACCROSS values with 0.00 P15.2CM when there is no amount r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Alpha Numeric to Number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim A
Outstanding, thanks Chuck...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Alpha Numeric to Number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim A
Can anyone tell me how to convert an alpha numeric value to a number (dec, int, whatever), so i can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTM Link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim A
our security will not allow access to this link. However i downloaded the help file, and there does......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTM Link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim A
Is there a way to code a Data report link so it will point to an HTM file with variables in WF8 with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Table File Join within SQL SQLDBC query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim A
I tried the 'without a loop' code this morning and am having some issues. So, there are only 21 cars......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Table File Join within SQL SQLDBC query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim A
David thanks for the response as well. Three good options here that I will make sure to keep in min......

» Refine Search
» New Search