Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Saving output from a -UNIX command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
I was thinking I could parse text to see if a file was created/updated using the ls command. Would t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Saving output from a -UNIX command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
If I ran the following code ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JOIN SQL passthru output to HOLD table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
I am just taking a shot in the dark on this answer since our SQL passthru is annoyingly disabled. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Two programmers editing file at the same time - Asking for suggestions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
I was afraid my scenario was true. Are there any ways to prevent this from happening? EDIT: Is this......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Two programmers editing file at the same time - Asking for suggestions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
Please correct me if I am wrong because I am really fuzzy about this scenario. If two programmers a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio instability - How to convince IBI to look into it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
I forgot to reply with a resolution to my previous post. The error was due to a report I ran which ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio instability - How to convince IBI to look into it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
I have seen Dev Studio do some crazy things as well. Right now I am experiencing it crash, but it do......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer Code Reformatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
"HTML Composter" what an awesome play on words. Just as good as "Internet Exploader". I was fightin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer Code Reformatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
I was thinking that would be my only option. Another thing to "live with" in WebFocus. @njsden Tha......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Composer Code Reformatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
Is there a way to prevent HTML Composer from reformatting the source code? It keeps stripping out al......

Discussion Topic  RE: Choosing Output Formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
Thank you for the reply. You are correct they are not database files. MATCH never crossed my mind, t......

Discussion Topic  Choosing Output Formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
I am not sure if this is a matter of personal preference, but which hold file output type would be t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Blank line between HEADING and Report with BODERs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
@njsden Very true, it would leave other formats with the spacing issue and your idea of SET BLANKAFT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Blank line between HEADING and Report with BODERs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
Would there be anyway to use jQuery and css like this? Note: You have to clear out the cell text wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sorting Field List in the Object Inspector (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
That worked, Thank you....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Sorting Field List in the Object Inspector (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
I have been working with WebFOCUS for a few months now and I have been trying to figure out how to s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Problem with creating XML Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
I am trying to retrieve data from our ODS Database and hold it as XML. This is a copy of the error ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cascading Combo Box Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
Alright, let me phrase it another way, Although I have created the report variables I have not been ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cascading Combo Box Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
So i have been going through some of the documentation, but I cannot figure out how to create the va......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Cascading Combo Box Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Euclid
I am trying to write a report where users can select as much or as little data to display by using c......

» Refine Search
» New Search