Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (88 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Apply Chaining to only one List Box in a Double List Box. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi Tharun, Try the following steps: 1. Add a button set the CSS property to ‘IBI_btn-right’ to ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Apply Chaining to only one List Box in a Double List Box. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Native SQL using user defined Oracle functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi Kathy, If your question is which schema the function is in, then you can run something like the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Form in 8204 Portal Not Loading - Shows Blank when I View Frame Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi Brandon, I suggest using Fiddler to debug your portal. Fiddler will show if your pages are calle......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding drilldown javascript call (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Sean, I tried the following steps in App Studio 8009 and they worked for me. Try these in your versi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Format specific text in header or footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Bob, Double check your line number and item number for the word you want the background color change......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Format specific text in header or footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi Bob, You could do this by inserting spot markers ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thank You and Farewell (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by SeyedG
I just saw this. Sad to see you go. Wishing you all the best!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] compound documents (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Got it. Thank you, Francis....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] compound documents (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
I can't seem to find it in 8009. Last time, I built compound reports, we were on 7.6....

Hi Geoff Fish and Francis, With help from IBI, I got this working. Created a driver program and then......

Hi Geoff Fish and Francis, I am working with IBI to get an answer to your question. I think in the e......

In App Studio 8009, I would use a double list control and in the 'settings' property, I would add th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Distribution List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
We used name to be the burst value. In this case for you, student name will be your burst value. You......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Distribution List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi Alma, We had to build our distribution file dynamically just as you plan. To do that, we added th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Anyone removed 'ALL' from a drop down for a list containing only 1 item? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Don, Using AS 8009, I was able to have the following code do what you want. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus Tasks & Animation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi Sandeep, If your approach using Tasks and Animations turns out not giving you the results that yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] reading values from radio options in HTML to refresh portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi koti, Your code shows that the ‘STARTDATE and ‘enddate’ are in ‘MDYY’ format. This format must m......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML "TEXTAREA" not passing out updated value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
You might want to check the 'Selection to' box property under 'Settings' to make sure it is set to t......

Discussion Topic  RE: htm composer combo box /drop down list limit 5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
There are two different size properties. One is the number of rows shown when the page is first load......

» Refine Search
» New Search