Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] OLAP Drop Down Window size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Ho
My co-worker found the solution. The default dimension drop down window only shows 3 lines. We want ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] OLAP Drop Down Window size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Ho
Is there a way to extend the size of the OLAP drop down window. Right now it shows 10 lines. How do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Weekly Avg. and YTD Avg. problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Ho
Thank you all for the info. I am looking for ways to do conditional printing. IBI has that feature f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Weekly Avg. and YTD Avg. problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Ho
Thank you again for you help. I try testing your suggestion with the following example. What it did ......

I follow what you are saying. However, is there a way to hide some detail lines from printing. I did......

Thank you for the info. To do what you suggest, I would have to include the data for all locations e......

I am using RECOMPUTE. Showing the Error % is not a problem. In order to show the weekly average, I h......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Weekly Avg. and YTD Avg. problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Ho
I need some help to generate weekly avg. and ytd avg. The table looks like below Office Employee ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] OLAP Graph error message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Ho
I have an OLAP report. When I try to show a graph, I got the message "Not enough data to draw chart.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound report page break question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Ho
j.gross, Thank you for your reply. I know how to do all that. I just did not like the solution. All......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound report page break question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Ho
Tony, Thank you for the info. I will look into it. Here is a question for you. Cut and paste the co......

Tony A. Can you post a link to the documentation of the new syntax. Thank you...

I did not get a chance to read Tony A. reply. I was composing my response. Let me read it first....

I know what you are saying. There are ways to do it. Like I said before, the questions is how simple......

I did read the documentation titled "Creating a Compound Report". Here is a link to it. ......

Generating a dummy detail report is a possibility. Something like PRINT DETAIL REPORT IF @LINES GT ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compound report page break question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Ho
I have a compound report that prints multiple header and detail reports in a loop. Example Header R......

» Refine Search
» New Search