Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (39 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Dimension Drill-Down - Relevant Only (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Damon
Bob - I am turning this issue over to the DEV team. Mitch Cohen will be in touch to setup a time to ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Dimension Drill-Down - Relevant Only (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Damon
Ok - I just found where to update my signature - but I did actually tell you the version number in t......

So your last statement, "The dim menus on grids are always going to show all linked." - that is what......

Just to be clear - the 'N' dimension table is the one named 'Next DBS Level'. That is the only one t......

And this shows the measure def page which clearly indicates that we only have two dimension tables i......

Here is the gadget with 2 meaasures. Notice how the drill down menu has changed to offer all three d......

Thanks for the quick response late on a Friday. We really appreciate it. It is true that the drill ......

Discussion Topic  Dimension Drill-Down - Relevant Only (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Damon
Bob, We solved the ragged hierarchy issue, but now we have something far more frustrating. We want......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ragged Hierarchy - HELP!? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Damon
Never Mind. We had a level_01 top level entry with no entries on the following 4 levels. When we rem......

Discussion Topic  Ragged Hierarchy - HELP!? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Damon
We are trying to load a new dimension table using the same format we have successfully used before(w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gadget Output columns (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Damon
Bob - sorry to be a pain, but you did not really answer my question. Are you saying that there is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gadget Output columns (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Damon
Well, let me ask this differently. I need a set of charts (1 line, 1 bar, 1 pie and 1 gauge) that ......

Bob - as a follow up to this issue, what if we wanted a flex gauge that uses the metric definition t......

We got it. The instructions on page 378 are incorrect. It should be: TYPE: WebFocus Report APPLICAT......

Ok - we do not see any of the templates in the drop down list. All we can see are the files names th......

Ok. We are going to try that now. Stay tuned. I think it you showed us one time we could leave you a......

Sorry - we have tried that many time. We start with a tabluar gadget - we use the DISPLAY section to......

Just to clarify what Alex is asking here - it seems all the gadgets have a column called PCT REACHED......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compute "Delta" Placement and Format Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Damon
Thank you Francis. I get it. Very helpful, as always!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compute "Delta" Placement and Format Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Damon
There are already so many variables involved, a define would be tricky in this case... Really - a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

» Refine Search
» New Search