Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (165 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  FOCUS System Journal Back Issues (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Dave Ayers
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section, but I thought it was the best choice from what was avai......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPINION] Dev Studio GUI tools (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
I have watched the state of IBI GUI efforts since the very first product: PC Focus DLL, IIRC. To say......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Dialog Manager to generate Maintain Code in .mnt file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Mats. It looks like you want to generate code to set form properties. If so, it might be easier to ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] New Javascript Grid ? (Maintain) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
What are anyone's thoughts on the new JavaScript Grid being ready for 'prime time' ? Is there much, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Images shared by maintains are broken. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Mark, Let's say that the same directory structure is created in Dev. Studio, and on the Reporting s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Images shared by maintains are broken. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Mark, I find this hard to fathom. IBI has long advised putting image files in their own directory. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain for 7.7.01 Not Recognizing Compound Where in For All Next (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Richard, Have you tried fully qualifying the field names in the Where clause ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Layers at runtime: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Alan, Thanks for the explanation. I get what you are doing, and it is very clever, but it seems to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Layers at runtime: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Mark, Looks like I'll have to submit a NFR, but I'll wait till I hear what you get from the program......

Discussion Topic  Maintain Layers at runtime: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Has IBI enabled the Layer feature in Maintain to work at runtime, so one could do something like: "......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] maintain and javascript, trying to limit number of digits (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
I generally see 3 types of data entry validation: Format - (like what you are doing) Required field......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] maintain and javascript, trying to limit number of digits (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
I think you need to test for the value not the value.length. if (document.adds_sav_fo.Supp_num_sav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain HTML Table row highlight ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
I am working on integrating this technique into a complete application, but it is a low priority rig......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain HTML Table row highlight ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Thanks, Mark, I got the highlighting to work with this code: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Maintain HTML Table row highlight ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
I would like to be able to highlight the selected row in a Maintain HTML Table, but I can't seem to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Developer Studio 7.6.11 and 7.7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
To use multiple versions of Developer Studio I find it useful to put shortcuts to the various thisfo......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) Maintain Form Editor questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Mark and GamP, Thanks, I never really noticed the 'default' background color selection before. (??)......

Discussion Topic  (Solved) Maintain Form Editor questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
A couple of questions concerning the (7.6.8) MDE's Form Editor behavior: 1) Does anyone know how to......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
John, I'm pretty sure you could write a procedure (fex) to do all the re-compiles in a batch. Basi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] maintain update grid with dropdown choices? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Check out this FP post and the link: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search