Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting AHTML document with parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Ok. Got it to work using PDF format. Thank you. Luiz...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting AHTML document with parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Thanks for the information, but I don't see a parameter being used. Thanks Luiz...

I've tested a new version of the document (pdf) without using a parameter from the SQL sproc. Create......

I've created a pdf document that includes a chart and a report, but still can't burst it using a dis......

1. Can you schedule the document without bursting? Yes, but I have to provide a value for the parame......

I've tried PDF, and got the errors below. Went back to AHTML, and got the previous errors. There's n......

BabakNYC, Thank you for your reply. I had already tried that, and keep getting the same errors (bel......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bursting AHTML document with parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello! I've created a scorecard that includes several chart, and report objects. They're all filter......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Join SQL SPROC to UpLoaded Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Bill, Recently, I had to join data from an excel spreadsheet to a "master" file create from a SQL s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSE] Unrecoverable Error in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Thanks for the clarification....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error when creating hold files in InfoAssist (8.104) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Tamra, Yes. We've upgraded from 8.008 to 8.104 and that might be the issue. Thank you! Luiz...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error when creating hold files in InfoAssist (8.104) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello! I'm wondering if anyone has come across the error below when trying to create a hold file in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Queries with Excel Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Have you tried to insert the following line of code (TITLETEXT = 'tab name') as below? You won't nee......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filter child records by a specific value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Melissa, Have you tried to add a "where clause" (conditional join) to your join; such as: WHERE B......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Opening a scheduled active report (AHTML) on Ipad (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
I needed to download IBI "Mobile Favs". This fixed the problem. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Opening a scheduled active report (AHTML) on Ipad (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello! I've scheduled an active report using ReportCaster, but when I open it on my Ipad I get a bl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webinar Recordings Available: WebFOCUS Magnify, Beautiful Dashboard, and more (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Kerry, I get a "Page Not Found" when I click on the Building Beautiful Dashboards... link. Thanks ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Dynamic prompt for filter, way to display unique listings in multiselect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Just wondering if someone has tried to create a hold file with distinct values (for the filter), and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist multi-language in a multi-tenant environment? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hey Eric, Thank you very much for your clarification. I was aware of the dynamic language switch, b......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] InfoAssist multi-language in a multi-tenant environment? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello everyone! We are using InfoAssit in a multi-tenant environment, and I was wondering if it's p......

» Refine Search
» New Search