Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting AHTML document with parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Ok. Got it to work using PDF format. Thank you. Luiz...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting AHTML document with parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Thanks for the information, but I don't see a parameter being used. Thanks Luiz...

I've tested a new version of the document (pdf) without using a parameter from the SQL sproc. Create......

I've created a pdf document that includes a chart and a report, but still can't burst it using a dis......

1. Can you schedule the document without bursting? Yes, but I have to provide a value for the parame......

I've tried PDF, and got the errors below. Went back to AHTML, and got the previous errors. There's n......

BabakNYC, Thank you for your reply. I had already tried that, and keep getting the same errors (bel......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bursting AHTML document with parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello! I've created a scorecard that includes several chart, and report objects. They're all filter......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Join SQL SPROC to UpLoaded Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Bill, Recently, I had to join data from an excel spreadsheet to a "master" file create from a SQL s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSE] Unrecoverable Error in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Thanks for the clarification....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error when creating hold files in InfoAssist (8.104) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Tamra, Yes. We've upgraded from 8.008 to 8.104 and that might be the issue. Thank you! Luiz...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error when creating hold files in InfoAssist (8.104) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello! I'm wondering if anyone has come across the error below when trying to create a hold file in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Queries with Excel Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Have you tried to insert the following line of code (TITLETEXT = 'tab name') as below? You won't nee......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filter child records by a specific value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Melissa, Have you tried to add a "where clause" (conditional join) to your join; such as: WHERE B......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Opening a scheduled active report (AHTML) on Ipad (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
I needed to download IBI "Mobile Favs". This fixed the problem. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Opening a scheduled active report (AHTML) on Ipad (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello! I've scheduled an active report using ReportCaster, but when I open it on my Ipad I get a bl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webinar Recordings Available: WebFOCUS Magnify, Beautiful Dashboard, and more (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Kerry, I get a "Page Not Found" when I click on the Building Beautiful Dashboards... link. Thanks ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Dynamic prompt for filter, way to display unique listings in multiselect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Just wondering if someone has tried to create a hold file with distinct values (for the filter), and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist multi-language in a multi-tenant environment? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hey Eric, Thank you very much for your clarification. I was aware of the dynamic language switch, b......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] InfoAssist multi-language in a multi-tenant environment? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello everyone! We are using InfoAssit in a multi-tenant environment, and I was wondering if it's p......

» Refine Search
» New Search