Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (38 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calling a .bat from my Focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
We use the CMD method to call batch files in couple of our webfocus programs and it works for us. I ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MAINTAIN file name question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
Thanks for all of your suggestions. We’ve come up with a kind of hybrid solution to our multi-month ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MAINTAIN file name question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
Mark, Thanks for clearing this up. I wasn't making the correct distinction between a fex and a mnt.......

It looks like your idea might work for us. I was told by tech support that there was no way to make ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MAINTAIN file name question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
We have files that we create monthly. Every month the file name changes depending on the month and t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Copying data using maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
Thanks for the ideas. I was just wondering if there was some way to do this type of thing using main......

Discussion Topic  Copying data using maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
I'm trying to figure out how to copy a portion of one focus database into another focus database usi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Grid Control functionality questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
Thanks for all of the ideas. I think these will give me a good start. Ron...

Discussion Topic  Maintain Grid Control functionality questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
I’m just starting to work with the maintain grid control and was wondering if you could accomplish a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain delete (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
Thanks Mikel, this worked great. Ron...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Maintain delete (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
We have a focus database with the following layout: FILE=RFAVORITE ,SUFFIX=FOC SEGNAME=SEG01 ,SE......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple Windows when rendering PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
The server where we are experiencing the multiple windows is running Java Version 1.4.2....

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple Windows when rendering PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
Leah, Thanks for the response. It looks like we can rule out the application server. We are testi......

Discussion Topic  Multiple Windows when rendering PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
We are in the process of moving from CGI to servlets running under Websphere 6.0. I've noticed that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sybase/Webfocus 7.11 issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
FYI, It turns out that the issue is realted to the field definition in the master file associated w......

Discussion Topic  Sybase/Webfocus 7.11 issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
We are currently testing Webfocus 7.11 and we have come across an issue where no data is returned fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report/Data cache (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
The report is being run against a focus database....

Discussion Topic  Report/Data cache (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
I'm trying to do some performance testing using a webfocus procedure. The problem I'm having is that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating new focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
It looks like it was a combination of things. I had to change the code so that the database name was......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating new focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
I tried using the "USE" statement described and I'm still not finding the focus database in the dire......

» Refine Search
» New Search