Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (56 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Specific word in a alpha field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by YKK
Hi I need to define a field that will look for the word Rush in a comment field and will equal 1 if......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maximum Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by YKK
Hi The report send only 1 line ( Status of order ), Valid order number with details of order or a l......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Maximum Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by YKK
Hi All I am looking for the highest value of a field need something like that Order # Highest 1......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use report caster to save a dhtml to a location where it can be picked up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by YKK
Hi Could you please tell me where I can find information on how to do that with wf 7.6 as this is s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use report caster to save a dhtml to a location where it can be picked up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by YKK
Hi Again Out IT does not want FTP server, they want to send directly to a shared folder on our netw......

Hi Chuck thank you for your quick response Our IT dept will be looking into this ftp server thing ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Use report caster to save a dhtml to a location where it can be picked up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by YKK
Hi I need to run a report trough report caster and send the DHTML output to a folder on our in hou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spaces between words in text field ( Closed ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by YKK
The field is a text field Actualy the function (edit 9999999999$$$$$$$$$$) did the job as the funct......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spaces between words in text field ( Closed ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by YKK
Here is an exemple ( * represent spaces ) This is what is in DBase 1XF*A135****50Y/RL White 1XF*A1......

Sorry i forgot to mention that the output file is excel 2000 Can it still be affected by the browse......

Discussion Topic  Spaces between words in text field ( Closed ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by YKK
Hello all I am in need of help with text fields I have a text fild in data base that have various ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ( Solved ) Converting date to days (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by YKK
Thank you all I changed field format as suggested by Waz Worked perfect Then I saw Daniel's simple......

Discussion Topic  ( Solved ) Converting date to days (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by YKK
I just have a little question In our system, for example today's date is 1140327 in a P8 field I u......

Discussion Topic  RE: ( Closed ) Choose between 2 variable input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by YKK
Thank you all for your help, Mighty Max solution is working for me and I will use it to complete my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ( Closed ) Choose between 2 variable input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by YKK
Sorry, I explain wrong A01C36 hold all the item codes A02C36 hold all the different lengths A03C36 ......

Discussion Topic  ( Closed ) Choose between 2 variable input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by YKK
Hello. I have a simple question but a big puzzle for me I have a file with the following fields A......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report caster, excel multiple pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by YKK
Just a note I gor the answer from the expert at the summit They suggested the following Open the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report caster, excel multiple pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by YKK
Still not working but have no time to work on it at the moment Thank you anyway to all people who t......

Sorry for late reply, i didn't have much time to work on my report. I am currently trying to insert......

Sorry, wasn't trying to have attitude, just tried to have a little humor, sorry you took it that way......

» Refine Search
» New Search