Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (250 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [FIXED] Working with large flat file gives no results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Frank, I don't have any idea what an ACX is. I'm running an antiquated version of mainframe FOCUS.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [FIXED] Working with large flat file gives no results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Actually, I got it working! What I did was to delete the MVS/TSO file I had previously uploaded, re......

Yes, my DYNAM ALLOC (FILEDEF) is in my FOCEXEC. Incidentally I am running mainframe FOCUS, not WF b......

Sure! Here's the master I've been using: ......

Hi, Kathy, 01) Yes 02) No 03) Yes 04) Yes 05) No Thanks for the great suggestions. I'll work with ......

Discussion Topic  [FIXED] Working with large flat file gives no results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I'm still working in an old version of mainframe FOCUS and am trying to run a program that uses a hu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Comparing two files and outoputting the difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Understood... actually, it was some of the subsequent responses that seemed to get a bit of the subj......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Comparing two files and outoputting the difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Here is the thrust of the original posting: 01) Create Sunday file 02) On Monday, run program to cr......

I might be off base and if I am, I apologize. However, the last ferw posting seem to gotten away fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting errors within "Modify" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Thank you again....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting errors within "Modify" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Tom, Excuse my ignorance, but what is the DYNAM ALLOC line of code to be able to add records to the......

(Headslap) - Duh! Thank you.... sometimes it's the little things that are the largest headaches. I......

Danny, Thank you for your sample code... I'm working on trying to get it working. To everyone else......

Hi, Francis, I could, but once I get the "PREV" file created, I want to be able to only add new rec......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Getting errors within "Modify" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
In my FEX where I'm trying to use MODIFY logic to add new records to a flat file, I am getting the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to report on only new records added? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Ummmm, I don't think Mainframe FOCUS, Release 7.1 can deal with bitmaps and respective indexes. Ple......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to report on only new records added? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Thank you all for replying. I'll apply your suggestions - it should be relatively easy to do....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What file type to use to save a file to mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Thank you, Ginny, Understood.....I think :-)...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What file type to use to save a file to mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Thanks, Ginny, Can I assume you mean, by allocationg it as permanent, set up an empty flat data fil......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] What file type to use to save a file to mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I'm working on a FEX that will create a file on our mainframe, that will be used the following day i......

» Refine Search
» New Search