Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] xml (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbond007
how do i display information on a drop down box efficiently? Currently, there's about 27,000 rows t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] url protocol (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbond007
JG, Thanks! It worked... JLo...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] url protocol (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbond007
Francis, The scenario is this: A report is displayed with drill down. They select an item to dril......

the "file://" protocol allows you to search within your network drive. It basically does a search o......

i tested the code and it's not passing the value. it's passing it as literal...

Thanks JG! I tried it and i'm getting an error. I think I'm missing a quote on the compute. here'......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] url protocol (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbond007
How do I pass a variable to a ftp Protoco? TABLE FILE EXPDET -*url='file://N:/Fiscal/Applications/D......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain is hanging Dashboard's logout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbond007

Discussion Topic  sending a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbond007
How do I send a file from my PC to the server in Webfocus? Thanks, Janello...

Discussion Topic  maintain - dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbond007
I have a maintain apps running in dashboard. I set the idle_agent_limit = 900 and idle_session_l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbond007
Mark, I have a button on a form that calls the following Web Link OnBtnPrint_Click printrec End I......

Discussion Topic  Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbond007
I have a maintain that is calling a Web Link to a report. This report has variables that are being ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DOS Command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbond007
Ginny, The excel file is already created. It is part of an excel template report. Since the excel......

Discussion Topic  RE: DOS Command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbond007
Ginny, It is an excel file. How do I email to caster and then from caster to users? jd...

Discussion Topic  DOS Command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbond007
How can I send a file from the server to the local PC Drive? I want to be able to send a file tha......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel Template Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbond007
Has anyone experience this problem before. I have an excel template. Sheet 1 is where the data is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbond007
Mark, The other question is, can you put an EXEC command within another fex? TABLE FILE CAR PRINT......

Discussion Topic  RE: maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbond007
Mark, I will try that. I'm not doing anything special. All I'm doing is passing a variable from t......

It parses anything that you put in there. If it's not part of maintain, it spits it out....

Discussion Topic  maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbond007
I'm running a maintain application that calls a fex, and within that fex I have a -INCLUDE. The -IN......

» Refine Search
» New Search