Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Contract spot (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by gmal
We are seeking a skilled WebFocus developer with excellent javascript skills . This project involves......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Trouble graphing a HOLD file with Advanced Graph assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
I had the same issue recently. Solved by creating a procedure that calculates what you need, no acro......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC 36228 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
That seems to do it. Thank you. I did notice that whenever I go into the GUI, this gets messed up a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC 36228 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
I guess you mean the HTML code. The value from the original fex (from a drilldown) is being passed c......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FOC 36228 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
I am getting a FOC 36228. I have a fex with a drill down, that runs a simple fex with a HTMLFORM cal......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Passing Parameters to HTML form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
I am having a challenge passing a parameter to an html, and then using them in fex in that html.I've......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]PCT.CNT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
That worked perfectly, thank you!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]PCT.CNT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
I know there is an issue with pct.cnt , it needs an across, but I need to create a HOLD file for a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Ad hoc url (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
Sure, but I was planning on sending the url so the internal client can look at it first on their own......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Ad hoc url (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
On my devstudio workstation, I can run ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rstat demo data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
Actually, if you have experience with R-stat, maybe you can help with a scatter plot labeling questi......

Discussion Topic  Rstat demo data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
The r-stat documentation has an example using credit sample data which is implied we should have. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] max and or "last" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
This is the final working result: PRINT INVOICE_NUM NOPRINT CUR_FSC_CD INVOICE_BAL BY INVOICE_NUM B......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] max and or "last" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
Pretty close. I am using: PRINT 'MAX.DM_FACT_INVOICE.DM_FACT_INVOICE.POST_DATE' NOPRINT BY 'DM......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] max and or "last" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
I need to find the most recent transaction; a single invoice can have many post dates, some are the ......

Discussion Topic  ACROSS with COMPUTEd columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
I used a COMPUTE to convert numeric months to alpha words,a nd need to ACROSS those words, but it wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
Yes, you are correct. HOLDing both as Format FOCUS with index, allowed the join to work. thank you...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Join Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
I am trying to join two com files, each uploaded from Excel, on localhost, all Windows environment; ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] passing variables; or re-use a HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
I need help with passing a variable to another fex. Or maybe I need help on using the same hold file......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] security to folders (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gmal
Thank you, we'll look into that....

» Refine Search
» New Search