Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (103 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: (Closed) EXL2K Column Formatting -Don't display decimals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Yeah, I think I won't go to that format now. Thanks for the suggestion though....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: (Closed) EXL2K Column Formatting -Don't display decimals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Thanks Tony. That is what I told the users was a likely answer, as I set their expectations. Just d......

Discussion Topic  (Closed) EXL2K Column Formatting -Don't display decimals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Users ask for the darndest things. In 7.7.0.5 under EXL2K is it possible to output data content wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Lengthy Subhead not considered in calculating the page count on groupby fiel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Try "SET PRINTPLUS=ON"?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster delivering "old" report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Have your tried adding the WHENCE command to find where your FEX is getting pulled from. Sometimes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Multiple Excel spreadsheets from one fex run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Seems to me that we have burst spreadsheets in ReportCaster on a BY NOPRINT field (that is the top l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad news - Alan B (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Condolences to all....

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Reports Developer (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Kevin W
V8201 or V8202? Those haven't been out for two years yet, have they?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Performance tuning in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
After that it is tuning things within WebFocus. Simple things that deal with the internal matrix. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to write NODATA to display empty report w/o using Master file/HTML FORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Not sure what you are looking for. In my company, we have an include to produce an empty report. W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Range I am using on Parameters not working properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
It seems to me that the field you are selecting from must be a date/time field and that the time val......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]NUMBER OF RECORDS IN TABLE vs. LINES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Remember that WebFocus is building an internal matrix. The Records value display the number of recor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Webfocus Report output to excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Is that the standard excel message that we click through at my place? and then the file opens anywa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Dynamic query with field names listed in listbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
A report user is going to scroll a dropdown to pick from a list of one thousand possible options? T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPEN] How To Force End Of Line at Specific Position (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Seems to me I did this once and added a CR/LF in hex at the end of the line after the space. Howeve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]over 1 million excel rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
That must create a rather large printed document for one person to read (or even view on a sceen). ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]over 1 million excel rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
In WebFocus 8.1.05 EXL07 and XLSX are exact synonyms. I also think the exact match appeared around ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How to set SYSDATE on drop down list or list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Well, if you just select the most recent 10 years and select the 10th row as the default it works fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How to set SYSDATE on drop down list or list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
If you just want the current year, I swear I have done this by sorting the list in descending order ......

Poll  RE: Summit 2016, who will be there? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin W
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

» Refine Search
» New Search