Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Scattergraph using diamond markers in PDF or PPT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EED
Oh wow. I need to update my profile. We have upgraded to 7.6.11. there were lots of pdf changes. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Scattergraph using diamond markers in PDF or PPT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EED
Here's the code dummied up to use the CAR view. If I just change the ON GRAPH PCHOLD FORMAT PPT sta......

Discussion Topic  Scattergraph using diamond markers in PDF or PPT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EED
I've created a basic scattergraph in Advanced Graph Editor. I need to have the markers for Series 0,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Formatting the Y axis labels in an advanced graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EED
I decided to ignore the documentation and try other options anyway. Format 0.0 gives me what I need......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Formatting the Y axis labels in an advanced graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EED
I am graphing data that is a format 9.9 value between 1 and 5. I want the Y axis to show 0.0, 0.5, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Advanced Graph Legend characteristics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EED
I may have to go to a different format to make the legend look its best - but ideal would be X 12 ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Advanced Graph Legend characteristics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EED
I have an advanced graph with a standard legend with the marker on the left. The legend text values......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using data in an Advanced Graph title or subtitle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EED
Works like a charm. I'm actually combining text and the &var. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using data in an Advanced Graph title or subtitle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EED
Is there any way to use a piece of data as part of the title or subtitle (not the FOCUS title) in a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Spanish language freeform text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EED
We tried the code page in our dev environment and it worked perfectly. Thanks!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using Spanish language freeform text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EED
We are on version 7.6.11. Is it possible to use Spanish language in freeform text for pdf output? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Totals for Across column using formatting on the fly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EED
What I'd really like is having it based on the values of the Across names. So in the example based ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Totals for Across column using formatting on the fly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EED
ACROSS-TOTAL doesn't really get the total I want. Here's an example based on CAR. DEFINE FILE CAR......

Discussion Topic  Totals for Across column using formatting on the fly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EED
Your tips on formatting on the fly solved a big problem when I want to print numbers and associated ......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] WebFOCUS source files best practices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EED
We are having discussions among our team about establishing best practices for source files. One hu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating in Excel a total formula for a formula column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EED
Thanks for the comment. I was really just trying to make it too hard. A simple COLUMN-TOTAL gave t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Creating in Excel a total formula for a formula column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EED
I read through previous discussions and was able to get formulas in several columns of an Excel repo......

» Refine Search
» New Search