Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (54 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Does Sched and E-mail work for procedures on a FFS PDS iWay server on z/OS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
On an 82M PDS deployed iWay reporting server on z/OS, that has server_type = ffs in edaserve.cfg, ca......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Dynamically changing MASTER DDNAME in native FOCUS on z/OS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
We use DYNAM ALLOC extensively in our existing mainframe FOCUS routines. That is how I would manuall......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Dynamically changing MASTER DDNAME in native FOCUS on z/OS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
Is there a way in mainframe FOCUS 7.7.03 or earlier to dymaically change the MASTER DDNAME allocatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use new 7.7 popup calendar with double click instead of calendar icon (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
Thanks for the responses. That should be all I need. Closing this topic....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Use new 7.7 popup calendar with double click instead of calendar icon (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
I'd like to use the new popup calendar in WebFOCUS Maintain 7.7 but I have no room next to my date f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] WF Maintain -- Anyone get NODATA to work properly in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
Figured out how to get rid of the 16x16 calendar icon and assign the *_calendar.show() function call......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] WF Maintain -- Anyone get NODATA to work properly in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
That sounds good. I'd be interested....

I spoke too soon. Even if I can find space for the dynCalendar 16x16 icon there's still problems. If......

Never mind my last post. The issue isn't that the calendar won't fit when it actually pops up. I see......

Will this new Calendar also popup in the same browser window that the current form is in? Is there a......

Just a followup. I've gotten the adds/updates to work by using an A16 computed stack column for the ......

GamP, that makes perfect sense. I was thinking it must have had something to do with the displayed d......

Adding to this thread... I'm running into a problem with using SYS_MGR.FOCSET("NODATA","") in Mainta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain grids vs. HTMLtables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
Are there any code examples anywhere that demonstrate using editboxes in an HTMLTable rather than us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Confused about odin.cfg file, Dev Studio client & DS local reporting server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
There is no web server/app server running on the mainframe and that's why I don't have a separate En......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Confused about odin.cfg file, Dev Studio client & DS local reporting server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
Thanks for the reply. My setup is: I have 1 environment, localhost, in DS where I have EDASERVE an......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Confused about odin.cfg file, Dev Studio client & DS local reporting server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
If I have a remote reporting server node specified in the odin.cfg under [drive]:\ibi\DevStudio76\sr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MDE form editor forgets stack order of controls [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
That's great news. I didn't know that. I'm still on DS 7.6.4. Time to ask for a DS upgrade. Thanks f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MDE form editor forgets stack order of controls [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
This issue isn't about making controls visible or not during runtime. It's about not seeing consiste......

Forgot to mention that when this problem occurs I then have to select all of the controls that are s......

» Refine Search
» New Search