Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (53 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excle Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
Hi, My Reports output are in Excel. For One field the underlying data is an Integer, but I format ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: FTP using Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
Thanks Darin, Yes report caster does throw an error if the FTP is incomplete. My other question wa......

Discussion Topic  FTP using Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
Hi, I need to FTP a Report, so I am using the report caster to do the FTP. My question now is 1. If......

Discussion Topic  RE: $ sign in Subtotal and Grand Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
Hi, when I use McGuyver technique to display the totals and subtotals, it is not displaying . Code......

Discussion Topic  $ sign in Subtotal and Grand Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
Hi, I am able to get the Dollar Sign before the amount column , but how to get the Dollar sign for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Excel report question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
Hi, Thanks a lot for your answers it really helps... Navaneeth...

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Excel report question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
Hi All, Thanks for all your reply. Glenda : it will be very helpful if you can explain me your las......

Discussion Topic  Another Excel report question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
Hi, In one of the report we have detail and summary section. Can u get the summary in one tab and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: excel output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
Actually the Adim has set some kind of a global limit. If I write a free form SQL and do the same I......

Discussion Topic  excel output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
Hi Guys, Sorry for Troubling you again, But I have a question, pertaining to displaying the output......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reports in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
oh ok , thanks Darin ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reports in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
"Report Name : xxxx" -- it is an hard coded value. after typing this i leave some space and then t......

Discussion Topic  Reports in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
Hi, when i open a report in HTML i am able to see the formatting ( i.e heading / footing in proper ......

Discussion Topic  Number of record to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
Hi, Few of my reports need to open in Excel( default), but the record count is 2 million. How do ......

Discussion Topic  Exporting 1.2 million records to excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
Hi, We know excel has a limitation on number of rows it can take ( it is around 65K). but is there......

Discussion Topic  Percentage between total and subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
Hi, In most of the reports, we do display sub-total and grand totals..... But how do we show what i......

Discussion Topic  subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
hi,...

Discussion Topic  RE: Customized grouping. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
Hi Micky, can you explain with an example Thanks Navaneeth...

Discussion Topic  Customized grouping. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Navaneeth
Hi, Can we group records as per our requirement example Dept Div PO Cost 111 11 1 10 111 11 2 20 ......

» Refine Search
» New Search