Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (38 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound accordion reports ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
Hi Frank - the compound report is HTML, not PDF....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compound accordion reports ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
Hi - I am trying to create a compound report that contains an accordion report. The accordion repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Named Ranges (IN-RANGES) question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
Named ranges in excel allow you to define an area on a worksheet and reference that are in a macro. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel Named Ranges (IN-RANGES) question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
I have used the IN-RANGES command to name the body or title as a whole, but i would now like to brea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Challenge with embedded & in URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
Thanks Eric - it is no longer prompting for a URL, but now gives me a 'bad value in stylesheet' (cit......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Challenge with embedded & in URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
I have a hyperlink to a CRM view in the header of a compound report. The URL has an amper. After ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Visualization in Excel ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
Is there a trick to making visualization available in Excel ? I was hoping for something like qua......

Discussion Topic  RE: HEADING in Pivot Table - [WORK AROUND] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
Hi Anmol We came up with a passable workaround. Setting the column span to 1 and aligning to body ......

Discussion Topic  HEADING in Pivot Table - [WORK AROUND] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
When creating a pivot table, the heading defaults as a merged cell across the worksheet columns. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel Column Filter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
Thanks JG - the template worked great !...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Excel Column Filter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
Hi I am looking through documentation, but can someone point me to the easiest method to add EXCEL ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
Thanks fellas - Daniel, ill give it a try. Frank - the one drawback to this solution that i could......

Discussion Topic  Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
Is there a way to sort an across by sum value type ? Like a pivot table ? SUM USD LCL BY......

Discussion Topic  Autocomplete (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
I have a launch page in the self service environment that has some list of values. The user can typ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Approaches for allowing users to save their report parameter selections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
Thanks Tom Unfortunately we don't use MRE as a part of our normal self service environment....

Discussion Topic  Approaches for allowing users to save their report parameter selections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
What approaches have you used to allow users to save the report parameters from launch pages for fut......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maximums on dynamic chained drop downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
Anyone else with thoughts on this ? I would hate to have to continually change my master file every......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maximums on dynamic chained drop downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
This has been a HUGE problem for us. The controls will start to populate, but then instead of popul......

Discussion Topic  RE: DATEDIF with HGETC (current date) ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
Thanks Frank. Both fields use the HYYMDS format. I added lines 3 and 4 below and that seems to have......

Discussion Topic  DATEDIF with HGETC (current date) ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stephen
I am trying to compare a date field (DATE_ACTIVATION_FINAL) in HYYMDS to the current date. DEFINE........

» Refine Search
» New Search