Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (188 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data overlapping footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I was able to tweak the bottommargin of the first report and get data to flow to a 2nd page. Unfort......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Data overlapping footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Has anyone had the problem where the report data is overlapping the footing? I'm using PDF output a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster-Editing job submits job to run??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I used the Apply button and the X and disabled the job before making changes. Then went back in ena......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster-Editing job submits job to run??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Well, I painstakingly followed the prescribed measures when changing a job originally scheduled for ......

Thanks again for your help....

Thanks for the tip Darin. I was going to try disabling the job as well. I just hope that when I en......

I did use the OK button and not the Apply button. Another weird thing about this is that we also ma......

Discussion Topic  Report Caster-Editing job submits job to run??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I have edited different items on a report caster job that was scheduled to Never run again, but then......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] subtotals with multiverb and custom field placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Has anyone found that even using just EXL2K (no formula) if you change the SALES column to a sequenc......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] 7.6 Coorelated Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
We're just testing 7.6 and I'm hoping the improvements to the Compound Reports will be helpful. I'm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] acrossvalue width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Thanks for the suggestions....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] acrossvalue width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Does anyone know how to set the width of the acrossvalue so that the output of the code below will s......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML formatting question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Thanks LEX-IA! That should do the trick!...

Discussion Topic  RE: FML formatting question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
Thanks for looking. I'll give tech support a call on this one....

Discussion Topic  FML formatting question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
In the sample code below, the bottom border formatting on the dealer_cost and retail_cost columns do......

Discussion Topic  RE: subtotal components (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I would like to know if there is an easier way to do this but, I found if you set the entire subtota......

Discussion Topic  subtotal components (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I'm sure this is an easy question, but I'm not having any luck figuring it out. In the following co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal Indentation PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
I figured out what was going on. Here's an example with the CAR table. ......

Discussion Topic  Subtotal Indentation PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
By default in PDF output, SUBTOTALS are indented rather than left justified like the data rows above......

Discussion Topic  RE: Column width in FML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bethany
One other question, is there a way to set the width of the FOR field column?...

» Refine Search
» New Search