Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (118 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Issues with delimited file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
I've created a tab delimited file and then used a perl script within my focexec to create a csv file......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: diffrence between WebFocus Maintan and Data maigrater tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Darin, Does Data Migrator require additional licensing or is it part of the WebFocus product? Also......

Discussion Topic  RE: Examples of using FML Hierarchies for financial reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Frank, I will take a look at the CENTSTMT file and do some research. I do most of my coding by han......

Discussion Topic  RE: Examples of using FML Hierarchies for financial reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi Frank, I would be creating financial reports from our Lawson GL system. In order for this to wo......

Discussion Topic  Examples of using FML Hierarchies for financial reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi All, I've been using Focus/WF for many years but I have never done much with FML. I've been aske......

Discussion Topic  Running Focexecs via ActiveBatch job scheduler (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi, Does anyone use ActiveBatch(Enterprise job scheduler) to schedule and run their WebFocus jobs? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML Heirarchy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi Bethany, Have you made any progress with this. I am also interested in creating financial report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FML and Lawson Financials (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Bethany, Were you able to find out anything about the Lawson Adapter? Do you know of others using......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FML and Lawson Financials (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi All, I would like to hear from any others that are using WebFocus to create financial reports. I......

Hi Bethany, Here's a link to an article about the adapter: ......

Hi Bethany, I use WebFocus for reporting from Lawson, but I have not used FML much. I too would be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need help with ftp from fex with -UNIX shell script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi, Hopefully someone that has WF running on UNIX can help us out here. Jim...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need help with ftp from fex with -UNIX shell script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi, Our webfocus server runs on windows and this is an example what I use to ftp from data from a U......

Discussion Topic  RE: Character Limiting in Where Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi Ana, This shows how to print all cars by country: DEFINE FILE CAR CAR_LEN/I3 = ARGLEN(16, CAR, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Include records with last month's dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi Tim, Here's another idea using defined fields: DEFINE FILE YOURFILE CUR_DATE/YYMD = &YYMD; CUR_......

Discussion Topic  RE: Distinct Field Values on Header line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
I'll try again with HTML disabled. -* -** HOLD DATA FROM CAR FILE -* TABLE FILE CAR SUM DEALER_COS......

Discussion Topic  RE: Distinct Field Values on Header line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Here's an example using hold files: -* -** HOLD DATA FROM CAR FILE -* TABLE FILE CAR SUM DEALER_CO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Concatenation question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Try this: FULL_NAME/A120 = LAST_NAME || (', ' | FIRST_NAME) || (' ' | MIDDLE_NAME); TRIMMED......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Total Row percentage with across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Here's another idea.... DEFINE FILE CAR D_SALES/D8.1% = SALES; END -* TABLE FILE CAR SUM SALES ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing barcodes on a label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
Hi Darin, Thanks for the e-mail. I copied the two files code39a.afm and code39a.pfb onto our repor......

» Refine Search
» New Search