Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HELP! Convert YEAR and MONTH variables in a DATETIME variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Daniele Barone
WOW YOU GUYS ROCK! FAST AND PRECISE it works!!!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HELP! Convert YEAR and MONTH variables in a DATETIME variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Daniele Barone
Hi guys, I hope someone can help me out with this. I have two variables &YEAR and &MONTH in input,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] jquery + permission denied (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Daniele Barone
Great I will try it. You guys rock!! By the way: is this the right way to link a page in the same......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] jquery + permission denied (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Daniele Barone
Thanks Francis for your reply. it is all the day that I am trying to figure it out, but until now I......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] jquery + permission denied (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Daniele Barone
Hi, I hope someone have an idea on how to solve this issue. I am trying to create a nav menu that......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to access files in a MRE folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Daniele Barone
Hi, I hope someone can help me to figure this out. I am trying to understand how to access to a fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] "Error Parsing MASTER File SQLOUT((FOC205)"and "(FOC1400) SQLCODE..." errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Daniele Barone
Hi Francis, thanks again for your answers and sorry for my late answer. Your solution solved the er......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] "Error Parsing MASTER File SQLOUT((FOC205)"and "(FOC1400) SQLCODE..." errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Daniele Barone
I have still the issue, Francis. Any clue? I am lost ......

Hi Francis, Thanks to help me on this, I much appreciate. answering to your question: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] "Error Parsing MASTER File SQLOUT((FOC205)"and "(FOC1400) SQLCODE..." errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Daniele Barone
Hi everybody, I am trying to feed some dropdown list boxes using SQL PASSTHROUGH fex procedure, bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] newbie - passing parameters between html pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Daniele Barone

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] newbie - passing parameters between html pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Daniele Barone
Hi everybody, and thanks for your answers. In someway, I think that I got it. Just to briefly summa......

Thank you for the welcome guys ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] newbie - passing parameters between html pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Daniele Barone
Hi, I am a newbie with WebFOCUS and web developing, and I hope someone can help me to figure this o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Combo box and procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Daniele Barone
Hi guys, thank you both for your prompt answer. I followed the idea of the hidden text box ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Combo box and procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Daniele Barone
Hi, I have the following challenge, and I hope someone can help me with some suggestion. I have a ......

» Refine Search
» New Search