Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (102 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to refer that first item in subtotal line in stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
Thanks. I know how to refer any other items. I just can't find a way to refer the first one. And ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to refer that first item in subtotal line in stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
I have an excel report with on break-1 recompute as 'total ' The 'total break-1 ' prints on the fir......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] on break-name recompute (or subtotal) as 'total xxx' split to new line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
thanks all for the responses. The long and short of it is that I cannot use st.fieldname because I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] on break-name recompute (or subtotal) as 'total xxx' split to new line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
Adding a blank for sort break fixes the split; but, it adds a new blank column in the report....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] on break-name recompute (or subtotal) as 'total xxx' split to new line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
Does anyone know how to make "on break-name recompute (or subtotal) as 'total xxx' " not to break in......

Discussion Topic  RE: <solved> how to get missing data to print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
a great idea, j. Yes, we have a dimension ready to use. This will work. I have to say, though, in......

Discussion Topic  RE: <solved> how to get missing data to print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
thanks Dan for the suggestions. Our file is huge here and performance is important. My issue is no......

thank you, Francis. I believe #2 will work. I am not sure how #1 will work because the first hold ......

it is a single table. thanks....

it is a db2 database table; so, I am not sure if it is considered hierarchical. But, I have tried s......

Discussion Topic  <solved> how to get missing data to print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
table file car sum sales by country when there is no sales data for a particular country, that cou......

Discussion Topic  RE: tab control and auto execute fexes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
I was not talking about 'tab' on a dashboard view. I was talking about 'tab control' in HTML compos......

Discussion Topic  RE: tab control and auto execute fexes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
Hi: I meant exactly that. 'auto execute' is a property you can set to a fex in an iFrame....

Discussion Topic  tab control and auto execute fexes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
I have a page that uses tab control with two tabs. The fex on the first tab is set to auto execute.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to share hold file on doc composer or html composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
now I see. I think that might work. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to share hold file on doc composer or html composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
1. I am not sure I understand the reason for a second table file in the wrap proc 2. but, as I ind......

what do you mean by "include the include file in the compound layout doc composer"? please explain....

I am not sure I understand. The graph and the report are each an imbedded proc. I don't think we k......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] how to share hold file on doc composer or html composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
we created a graph and a grid report on the composer. Data for these graph and report comes from th......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to put hmtl composer generated htm file to run in mre (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
thanks, Francis. Actually, we have more than 4 envs. That is why I thought the 'Export as Procedur......

» Refine Search
» New Search