Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (54 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED>Evaluating Fields for Special Characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie
Thank you for the information. I am all set....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  <SOLVED>Evaluating Fields for Special Characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie
I have a field in this format A:TEST:MONDAY and I only want A:TEST to display on the report. How do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down on an individual field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down on an individual field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie
I created a new procedure that I want to drill down to. Its source is:......

I tried the accordian option on the notes field but it only appears to work on a sort field. Is tha......

Discussion Topic  Drill down on an individual field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie
I have a report that has a very large notes field on it. What I would like to do is to have a + (or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Joined Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie
You can hide a column on a report by right clicking on the column and unchecking the visible flag if......

Discussion Topic  RE: Qualifying Names on Defines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie
Interesting, I will try to change the source for the defines and see what happens. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: Qualifying Names on Defines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie
I will try that but I am just curious why I do not get the error running the same report the other t......

Discussion Topic  Qualifying Names on Defines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie
In a solution to a previous problem I set the Qualified Names feature on. This resolved a problem w......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED> Adding Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie
Thanks, OVER is what I was looking for, but it does involve some formatting if the field is too long......

Discussion Topic  <SOLVED> Adding Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie
How do I add an element to a second row? For Example: I want PO No, PO Note ID, Document Text Note......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED> column totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie
That solution worked. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED> Cannot join master files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie
One last question. How do I change the heading for this post adding ......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED> Cannot join master files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie
That worked. Thank you so very much. This one is SOLVED....

Yes, both files have a NOTE_TEXT and the one on the purchase order line all is empty. How to I chan......

The DBA made a type in the file name and recreated it. It has the same elements as the first one. ......

Here is the MFD. ......

This one has not been solved and I still need some assistance. Can someone removed the SOLVED from ......

This one hasn't been solved quite yet. We did create a view that does the join and I still cannot d......

» Refine Search
» New Search