Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (51 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Sending multiple RC Schedules to same Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
This doesn't add it to the same report library, does it? I'm pretty sure it creates a new report li......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Sending multiple RC Schedules to same Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
Is there a way to direct the output from multiple RC jobs to the same Report Library? Here's why I ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Resource Analyzer after upgrade to 8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
I recently upgraded from 8009 to 8105. After upgrading, my resource analyzer is only reading data s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Traffic Lights Bar/Line Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
Ok, that seemed to make the traffic light condition work, but it doesn't solve the problem. My char......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Traffic Lights Bar/Line Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
I have also tried creating a compute to say create the condition as well. It only applies the condi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Traffic Lights Bar/Line Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
I have a chart with 2 series: 1 line and 1 bar. The bar is number of complaints per month. The lin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Full Outer Join with no matching columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
Bingo! I created a blank field for each hold file I was trying to join together and then joined on ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Full Outer Join with no matching columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
I need do a full outer join on 2 sets of data that do not contain any common columns. Does anyone k......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]SQL Stored Procedure with Temp Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
That eliminates the error message, but how do I then use the dataset produced by that stored proc to......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]SQL Stored Procedure with Temp Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
I am writing a procedure that calls a stored procedure on a MSSQL 2008 server. The stored procedure......

Discussion Topic  QuickData and Strange Excel Behavior (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
I'm wondering if anyone has experienced some unusual Excel Behavior after installing the QuickData a......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] QuickData in Resource Management (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
Does QuickData write data to the Resource Management database? In other words, if fields are used i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can Quick Data use a Reporting Object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
Can Quick Data use a reporting object as its data source? This would be very helpful if it could. ......

Discussion Topic  [RESOLVED] Report Caster Reporting Synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
Is there a known synonym model to properly join the ReportCaster tables (BOT...)? I want to attempt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Combining Synonyms [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
We are going about this a different direction. This was more of a brainstorming question. Ulimatel......

Discussion Topic  Combining Synonyms [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
I am trying to combine two synonyms into one new synonym. Is it possible to create a synonym made u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] App Studio 8009 - WFC 2047 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
One issue I've noticed is opening up an HTML document that was created in 8008. When I open it up i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] App Studio 8009 - WFC 2047 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Scott Matson
I did receive a hot fox for this and it is now behaving much more responsively....

Thanks. I opened up a ticket yesterday afternoon. Still waiting to hear from them. I hope they ge......

Do you have a link for this hotfix? I'm having the exact same issue you are having just upgraded to......

» Refine Search
» New Search