Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (210 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Accessing PL/SQL Return Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Daniel, Yeah, I thought that something like that should work. I modified your version slightly to i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Accessing PL/SQL Return Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Francis, I reread the section on the Oracle adapter that you referred to (I had a copy from the Tec......

Hey Francis, Definitely not a silly question (and I don't think you would ever ask one!) ......

Discussion Topic  Accessing PL/SQL Return Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
When I call a PL/SQL procedure that returns a character string, I don't know how I can access the st......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to strip out null values from a character field? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by smiths
If you are unable to see the hex equivalent on the mainframe somehow as Pat suggests, use UFMT to se......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to put a variable into a colum name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Just move the amper variable name (and the comma if you want the title on two lines) inside the quot......

Discussion Topic  RE: BIUC01 Server crash??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Yes. Do an IF statement to check if the denominator is 0. If it is, do not perform the calculation, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ROUND UP TO WHOLE NUMBER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Ah yes, good point Jack. My solution is for regular rounding, where 2.49 becomes 2, and 2.5 becomes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ROUND UP TO WHOLE NUMBER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Add .5 to your result. So you would have: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DYNAMIC WHERE STATEMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Here's an example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to identify the user ID who submitted the query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Mila, I don't know what's available in 7.1, but in the 7.6 console, there is a column labelled Stat......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to identify the user ID who submitted the query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Mila, You can see the user who is executing a WF program in the WF console ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create metadata problem - LONGCHAR and _siteprof in v7.6.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Francis, When you say you refreshed the masters, did you refresh existing masters, or delete the ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Setting focus on a specific field on a screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Have you tried the Javascript function call: document.frm1.firstFieldName.focus() Sean...

Discussion Topic  RE: Configuration files in the Reporting Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
I like the CSDiff utility for comparing files. It gives nice colour-coded deltas. Sean...

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal only on select coulumns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Eric, You need to use the POSITION keyword in your stylesheet. I have changed the code to handle P......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using an embedded ampersand in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Norb, Does it work if you use QUOTEDSTRING?: -SET &LOOKUP_Q = &LOOKUP.QUOTEDSTRING; TABLE FILE YO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Federal Security Requirements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Ginny, Thanks very much for taking the time to share that with me! Yes, it is a lot of info for s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Federal Security Requirements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Rich, We also have similar requirements to yours popping up here. However we were hoping to be able......

Discussion Topic  RE: error Reporting Server messages exceeded IBIF_max_messages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Looks like Danny has solved the root of your problem. As an aside, I had this error previously also......

» Refine Search
» New Search