Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (46 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Start a flow from a different reporting server (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ShawnS
Thanks Jessica. That is an interesting alternative, but I don't know how confident I am in the sleep......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Start a flow from a different reporting server (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ShawnS
I am looking to execute a foreign flow on a foreign reporting server to run within that reporting se......

Discussion Topic  custom line count (field = last field + 1) doesn't work in Data Mig ? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ShawnS
I'm looking for a way to create a line (within invoice) counter and using a way that works in webFOC......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED - a reject record is stopping reportcaster from distribution? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
I have a small modify module (accepts one input record) that is '-INCLUDE'd in a number of fexes bei......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Put to bed] So what else is broken (or moved?) in Dev Studio 7.6.9? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
Even when creating a new HTML file, the static (and dynamic for that matter) don't seem to work. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hold files change fields to uppercase (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
Thanks Ginny... Where did you find that info? After doing many searches on case, fieldname, and asn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hold files change fields to uppercase (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
Sorry guys, I updated (changed) the original post. It didn't come out right the first time....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Hold files change fields to uppercase (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
When I am holding a file while changing a fieldname via ASNAMES in mixed case, the holdmast moves it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] BID login not using MRE's site.wfs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
I get a null value for WORPUSER. Has the name changed for that variable? IS there a way to find ou......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] BID login not using MRE's site.wfs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
I adjusted our MRE site.wfs file to force all user IDs to lower case. It works for native MRE and d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Number of values in IN statement changed in 76? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
Francis - Chaining works to give me an new limit of 439 values versus the 387 limit for un-chained. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Number of values in IN statement changed in 76? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
Frank - There is only one value in the file; 100....

Frank - I used your code (mostly). I even pointed both allocations to the same file. If I comment ......

Frank - I like your solution best however, I can't get it to work.. so maybe I don't like it that mu......

Discussion Topic  Number of values in IN statement changed in 76? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
I recently upgraded from 7.1x to 7.67 and so far the only problem is a report which used hundreds of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Not happy]Are you happy with your chaining? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
I have done chaining at it does take a long time to load, even when sifting through files with less ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help passing MR credentials to reporting server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
SOLVED! using WFRS for MR security... Thanks for all your help....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help passing MR credentials to reporting server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
Ginny - I was with you until "restrict access to Data Servers with group directory permissions". Is......

Thanks Francis, But no dice. It is close because now when I'm challenged by the reporting server it......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Need help passing MR credentials to reporting server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ShawnS
I am testing 767 on a windows 2003 server(s) using LDAP on both reporting and web server. I'm tryin......

» Refine Search
» New Search