Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do you create a "Please Wait" msg? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hi. I just modified Susannah's code to run within my environment. It does in fact work.Thanks Susann......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Contract Position onsite Orange County, CA (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Stefaans
Geluk my maatjie! Wayne, I am a Canadian who lived in Kempton Park TVL SA from 1972- 1993. I now wor......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Developer - Full Time (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Stefaans
Hi Do you have an email address that you would like to share?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  Community giving is so rewarding (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Stefaans
As many of you are aware, Kathleen Butler and I started the WebFOCUS Friday webinar concept many mon......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML Active Report will NOT render image (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hi. I have created a procedure that renders one of three images depending upon the value of one fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dev Studio seems to freeze up on Excel 2007 spreadsheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hi Francis Yes Bad terminology. In short, When and if the spreadsheet is accessed it would apprear t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dev Studio seems to freeze up on Excel 2007 spreadsheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hi I have worked with DevStudio and Excel 2007 for years with no problems (until today). Has anyone ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]ntjprerr: CALLPGM execution error caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hi All Seen this one? ntjprerr: CALLPGM execution error caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Continuing Concatenation fields to next line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Francis, you are totally correct on this one, but I think that Rajiv's question was related to the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Continuing Concatenation fields to next line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans

Hi Try KEY1/A17 = OI.CD|SA.CD|BIT.CD|ISSUE.ST.CD|FNO|STD.PRV.IND|KEY.ACCT.IND; KEY1 = KEY1 | OI.P......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQLMSS Stored Procedure Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Dan Thanks a million for this posting.This helped me resolve my problem of accessing/ passing an MD......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Get weekend date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hi I would use the DOWK function in combination the amount of days being less than 7. starting with......

Discussion Topic  RE: CLOSED WebFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Doug Logan. Yes I have the file and installed it yesterday. Doug Lee Thanks a million, I was the one......

Discussion Topic  CLOSED WebFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Out of curiosity does anyone know where the X64 patch for Derby (derby.ex_) has gone. The link is th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Master detail report in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Tony, I think that you are right on the money. The question appears to me data extraction related. A......

Discussion Topic  FREE WebFOCUS / iWay Saturday..we would sincerely appreciate YOUR input. (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Stefaans
Many of you may be aware that SQL Server users ( in addition to having their own local user group me......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Stored Procedure question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Joe, I have been working with SQL Server for over 12 years and I understand what you are after. This......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Horizontally sort codes in one field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefaans
Hi all As promised I have posted the "Creating dynamic reports at run time" code on my website ......

» Refine Search
» New Search