Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (55 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] AppStudio Dialog Popups Hidden (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
I've also had it happen before and my only solution was to uninstall/re-install App Studio....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Resizing of window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
[ Solved ] I just created a separate js file and linked that in the HTML Composer....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Resizing of window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
That's exactly what I want to do....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Resizing of window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
I'm using the following code at the top of my JS code to do something if they resize the window and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drillmenu on a line graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
No need to respond anyone, I have it working now....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Drillmenu on a line graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Anyone know if this is possible? Currently running 8204. The GUI tool seems to give the impression t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] I will be retiring from IBI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Congrats on the retirement. Best wishes to you....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Year in calendar picker (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
I was able to get a work around from Tech Support using js. This allows the calendar year datepicker......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Year in calendar picker (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Currently the year in the calendar tool will only allow you to go back -50 years. Which means it is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sharing] Sample code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Same to you. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Looking for anyone who has reported against CTree Database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Is anyone familiar with a CTree Ace database? One of our vendors uses this DB and now I'm having to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoApp - Guided Self-Service Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Hey Chuck, can you send me a copy? Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Banner with background color in the heading of a chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Try COLSPAN=(# of columns in your report)....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Joining on GUID's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Not sure if I attached the image correctly...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Joining on GUID's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Here's a screenshot of both files. ......

The data in SQL tables do not have the brackets but WF displays the data with brackets for the key f......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Joining on GUID's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
In my SQL table the primary QUID key contains squirrely brackets {quid...} but the foreign QUID key ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Security Issue with Tomcat and IIS connector (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
That's a pretty steep price for that book. I would think any online help would just be as useful....

Discussion Topic  RE: [FAREWELL] : Dave Vissers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Congrats on the new opportunity. No doubt you'll do great. Best Wishes....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Unable to access Repository (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
I guessing this is the problem. It has happened before and it happened again yesterday after I did a......

» Refine Search
» New Search