Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Forget 1099 Contract Work! Be FTE WebFOCUS Consultant with Benefits. (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by DLautzCinci
Are you struggling with a 1099 model that has stopped working in today's economy? Do you work with......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  Corporate FTE WebFOCUS Position in Kentucky (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by DLautzCinci
Please contact me at DLautzenheiser@PartnerPS.com for more information....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] convertibility of Crystal Reports in to Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DLautzCinci
If anybody is interested in converting Crystal Reports to WebFOCUS, please see the following links: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting Mainframe FOCUS to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DLautzCinci
See ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCUS to WEBFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DLautzCinci
Yes! See ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] MIGRATION FROM FOCUS TO WEBFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DLautzCinci
If you are looking for information on how to make the FOCUS-to-WebFOCUS conversion faster and easier......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS opportunity at Cincinnati Fast 55! (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by DLautzCinci
In addition to hiring technical consultants, I am looking for a special person to become a Principal......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS opportunity at Cincinnati Fast 55! (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by DLautzCinci
Here is a great opportunity for the right person! The Cincinnati Business Courier just named my org......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS BI Analyst in Cincinnati (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by DLautzCinci
I have an opening for a full-time employee doing WebFOCUS BI work for a local Cincinnati organizatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are they now: 15 years later (post one) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DLautzCinci
A good place to find these people is LinkedIn. For example, there is a profile for Gregory Dorman, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple BYTOC EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DLautzCinci
I was just using the CAR example so we could have a shared langugage. My actual logic is being ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple BYTOC EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DLautzCinci
I was able to use BYTOC in one part of the Excel spreadsheet, just not in more than one. Using CA......

Discussion Topic  RE: Editing a focus format file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DLautzCinci
If you are using mainframe FOCUS, you should have access to the old FSCAN command that will let you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oracle Metadata (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by DLautzCinci
Instead of using the TABLE facility which uses the MAS/ACX metadata, you can do SQL passthru directl......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 08 Presenters? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DLautzCinci
On the last day of Summit, I am scheduled to do a joint presentation with a local WebFOCUS customer.......

Discussion Topic  RE: COBOL to FOCUS Translator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DLautzCinci
Tom, I believe that I have some simple routines for converting COBOL copybooks into WebFOCUS metada......

» Refine Search
» New Search