Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.2 Snags (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
Testing 7.6.2 MRE It looks like a double-click of an available field now adds it as a SORT BY field......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Developed in 4.3 Report Assistant, suddenly won't OPEN in 7.1.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
Shouldn't the code become MORE intuitive and LESS redundant in higher releases? Isn't it so much ......

Discussion Topic  Report Developed in 4.3 Report Assistant, suddenly won't OPEN in 7.1.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
How frustrating. An experienced user/developer calls to see if I've had any problems getting "olde......

Poll  RE: POLL: Getting the Job Done (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: txt file as input or other suggestion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
Instead of doing the JOIN, you could just read your text file in the WHERE. You would still need th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotals in Recap (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
Do you really need the RECAP? Can't you just DEFINE the field you need to subtotal and then include......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it possible to Put 4 Reports (Tables) into 1 Excel file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
If you're using OFFICE 2003 (XP), and version 5.3 or above, you can do "compound" reports. At the en......

Discussion Topic  RE: CSV File with semi-colon separator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
I think all you need is a masterfile with SUFFIX=DFIX where you specify the delimiter as a field at ......

Discussion Topic  RE: BOT Files Corrupted (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
If you've opened a case, shouldn't they be able to tell you how to verify and fix a corrupt BOTwhate......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus 7.1 and Excel Templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
I wonder what the alternative solution was?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel sorting functionality problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
If you're not working with web pages, go to Windows Explorer, Tools, Folder Options, File Types, scr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a Template to Publish Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
Hi Mickey. This may be what you're looking for. I found it originally in the Symptom/Problem/Soluti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to Position the ROW-TOTAL in a specific Excel Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
I tried the McGyver option first. Using McGyver (and Susannah's example), I created a file of dates......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to Position the ROW-TOTAL in a specific Excel Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
Thought about trying that, but never had much luck with the macgyver technique. Maybe I'll give it ......

Discussion Topic  Need to Position the ROW-TOTAL in a specific Excel Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
It seems like this should be easy, but I can't seem to make it work. My report is summing values ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] " in SQL. How do I get rid of them? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
Can we quote you on that? Ooh, sorry, I couldn't resist. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster & Drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
Hi Sandy. The problem with accessing a drilldown from a ReportCaster report, is that the report has......

Discussion Topic  RE: Uploading File to Access It as another Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
Hi Will. If you don't want to mess with the ODBC definition, you can simply save your Excel file as......

Discussion Topic  RE: odd result with define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
OK, something else to try. I see that you have SET HOLDLIST=PRINTONLY. I'm not sure how your DEFIN......

Discussion Topic  RE: odd result with define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by debbiej
How Interesting. Could you try one more thing? Try changing the defined field name from PRTPSTAT_D......

» Refine Search
» New Search