Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (84 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] calendar position HTML layout painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
Thanks, I decided to use my own calendar controls. Until this issue has been resolved....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] calendar position HTML layout painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
I have searched for an answer but have not found anything that has helped. I have two calendar conro......

Discussion Topic  RE: dashboard:what is the exact form of a url to a .htm (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
Yes it would, I don't have access to the server. Only our MRE Admin have access to the server. This ......

Discussion Topic  RE: dashboard:what is the exact form of a url to a .htm (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
OK. I have found a work around. Admin group is working on a solution. Once I hear from them I will p......

OK, Not sure why. I tried again and it listed the cookie this time. I guess I was doing it in the wr......

Dlogan, I did what you suggested and No MR_COOKIE is listed. I tried it several times....

Dlogan, I just had a thought. Must the web page that I use be on the same server as the MRE?...

Yes If I leave off the SIGNON_CORRECT parameter it goes stright to the MRE Applet but when I include......

After installing fiddler. I noticed that when I execute the URL: [URL=http://dotscomrep1/ibi_apps/WF......

Thanks Dlogan, I pass this on the Admin group....

Thanks everyone. I have hit a road block from the Admin group. There telling me the use of a URL th......

Your URL seems to work upto a point. It's logging into MRE but it can't find the report. I have trie......

Well, I searched for the patameters. I did not find anything on IBI site. I found two other post on ......

I added the parameter &IBIMR_drill=RUNNID this gets me to the HTML page but does not function. Promp......

I'm trying to link to a MRE html page from outside of mre. I tried using your URL from above but it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] The Loop of Death w/Concatention !!Guru Needed Please!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
Sorry, been busy. Yes and No. We opened a case with IBI and we are still waiting for a Solution. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] The Loop of Death w/Concatention !!Guru Needed Please!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
Sorry should have included this. The error message is below. Unknown error occurred. Agent on repo......

J.Gross I tried your idea with the following problem. Can someone explain why the following code w......

Thanks, I'm working on it. But so far still having issues. I've called to other duties for the rest ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Compound PDF using LineBreak and also looping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Johnson
I have a fex that loops through a list of items and produces a compound pdf report. The report that ......

» Refine Search
» New Search