Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (230 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Matching file name to report name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Francis did, but I had trouble finding that post... You might search and see if you can find it (I ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Matching file name to report name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I like Notepad++ :-) Searches in files, regex supported, free, support syntax highlighting for TONS......

This information is in your domain html file on the server. Assuming a fairly plain install, this w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze column headings (and row titles) in HTML output???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Any obvious way to set the scroll size in HFREEZE? That feature would be VERY useful if so......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze column headings (and row titles) in HTML output???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I just took a look at HFREEZE and I like it. Makes it very easy to implement header/footer/title fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Subversion (PushOK) with Dev Studio -- anyone successful? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
I haven't tried all of those, but I've tried a few. I did try TamTam and am not having any luck the......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Subversion (PushOK) with Dev Studio -- anyone successful? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Is anyone successfully using the PushOK plug-in for Subversion with Dev Studio? Or ANY version cont......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannot Upgrade. Previous version of PMF not detected (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Trav
Will do. I know I probably could just do a fresh install over the top of it, but would be nice to n......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannot Upgrade. Previous version of PMF not detected (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Trav
yep. It's set correctly......

Discussion Topic  Cannot Upgrade. Previous version of PMF not detected (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Trav
Any thoughts as to why I might get this error when trying to upgrade from 4 to 5? We have our insta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Styling a drillmenuitem based on across value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Changing COLUMN=CAR to ACROSSCOLUMN=CAR seems to fix that -- I didn't catch it earlier but one of my......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Styling a drillmenuitem based on across value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
Hua, that seems like it works. It looks like the key to success is having the COUNTRY NOPRINT and t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Conditional Styling a drillmenuitem based on across value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
This is something that is not currently supported in WF, but I'm looking for some ideas on how one m......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to use a sub-query that selects the MAX record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
It's possible I don't understand your request or your data -- however, MAX doesn't care whether data......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to use a sub-query that selects the MAX record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trav
If I understand your question properly, you're going to need to use a multi-verb request. Something......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.6 vs PMF 4.2.1 error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Trav
DOH! That makes sense -- I wasn't thinking of it in those terms and it threw me since some of it wa......

Discussion Topic  7.6.6 vs PMF 4.2.1 error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Trav
I recently updgraded our staging server to 7.6.6 and installed PMF 4.2.1. I'm getting an error when......

» Refine Search
» New Search