Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (53 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using javascript to redirect to another window and running a FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto
I had the same need and I found this solution that may hep you. FYI... Both my launch HTML page and ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] -INCLUDE of an MRE Fex from an MRE Fex Fails (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto
Thanks everyone. I have abandoned trying to INCLUDE an MR FEX. But I did find some simple code from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] -INCLUDE of an MRE Fex from an MRE Fex Fails (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto
Yes. As I stated in the subject title I am trying to access an MRE Fex from another MRE Fex. And t......

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND] -INCLUDE of an MRE Fex from an MRE Fex Fails (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto
I am trying to create a generic launch FEX for all my reports so that they can pick a report from a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dropdown populated by FEX referencing FOCAPPQ receives error populating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto
ThHat took care of it! Thanks much. I had spent much time trying to figure out something so simple!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dropdown populated by FEX referencing FOCAPPQ receives error populating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto
I have a fex that pulls a list of files names from a directory using FOCAPPQ. It works fine when run......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone gotten SET PASSRECS ON to work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto
You may be right. But there seems to be a lot of documentation out there showing it can be used on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone gotten SET PASSRECS ON to work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto
Great suggestion! And I was sure that would fix it. But no such luck. Same results ......

Discussion Topic  Has anyone gotten SET PASSRECS ON to work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto
I have browsed many postings but as far a I can see, nobody has successfullt used this setting and r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to find out when is the last time a file get updated. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto
I had a need to find out the date a reporting file was last updated. I cobbled this solution toget......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to set up hyperlink to PDF in MRE HTML launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto
Looks like it is supplying the %20 HTTP Status 404 - /ibi/WebFOCUS76/basedir/budgetre/app/WebFOCUS%......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to set up hyperlink to PDF in MRE HTML launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto
This should be simple but I can't seem to get the correct format. I have an HTML launch page in Man......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] IBIRLS3 File Inserting ÿ for spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto
Thanks mrguru... Good to know it is not something unique to us. I just submitted a case....

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] IBIRLS3 File Inserting ÿ for spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto
We had a strange issue where the ÿ character was substituted for spaces in our report headings after......

Discussion Topic  [CODE] Retrieving file object attributes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML file does not show up in MRE after migration to prod server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto
Okay... Our problem is now resolved and it was actually two issues: Issue 1) MRE could not see the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML file does not show up in MRE after migration to prod server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto
The only difference between it and other objects in MRE is that it was not previously on the prod se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hyperlink on HTML page fails (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto
Okay... Our problem is now resolved and it was actually two issues: Issue 1) MRE could not see the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hyperlink on HTML page fails (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by knegrotto

» Refine Search
» New Search