Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join on Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tonyperkis
Francis, I got the two joins to the same table to work. Thanks for pointing me i the right directi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join on Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tonyperkis
Thanks Francis, I'm not familiar with Tag names so I'm not sure what value I should be putting in H......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Join on Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tonyperkis
Hi, I have a table called incidentsm1 which has two fields that store ID's, opened.by and contact.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display two columns from field that has multiple entires (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tonyperkis
Thanks, This got me a little further but it appears that the Resolution field is not changing. The ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Display two columns from field that has multiple entires (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tonyperkis
Hi, I am trying create a report that displays Description and Resolution information around request......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Output of array with return is adding lines in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tonyperkis
I have an array field that I am displaying on my report. I'm outputting the report in excel format ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subtract 48 hrs from current Date & Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tonyperkis
Running into a different issue now and believe it is related to the whole sting vs date-time format.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subtract 48 hrs from current Date & Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tonyperkis
Thank you, both options worked and thanks for the clarification on date-time parameter vs string of ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Subtract 48 hrs from current Date & Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tonyperkis
I'm trying to subtract 48 hrs from the current date and time and I would like to do this without hav......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Convert Timezone and Perform Where Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tonyperkis
Our back end Data base stores everything in GMT. I need to be able to run report where ticket open ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] YTD report and scheduling issue? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tonyperkis
Thank you for clearing that up. Totally makes sense now and I unserstand it. Thanks again for the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] YTD report and scheduling issue? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tonyperkis
Thanks, helpful for getting different dates but do I do the logic in the Where expression? My where......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] YTD report and scheduling issue? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tonyperkis
I guess you can say I'm a newbie with WebFOCUS and have come across the below scenario for which I'm......

» Refine Search
» New Search