Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (132 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Major Problem Area People Encounter in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
I suspect that I am going to start a firestorm here, but, I just have to throw my two cents in. I......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic report selection - revisited (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic report selection - revisited (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Actually, using a single button off of multiple lists, each and every list will send whatever the la......

I have the same situation in that not all 14 of those variables are used by every report. In one of......

Actually, I have fourteen (14) ampersand parameters being passed into the router on this most recent......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL common table expression "With" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Well, since I for one avoid using SQL in a WebFOCUS application like the plague for just this kind o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Missing On issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Two observations 1) The ***** implies that the D7.2% format is not large enought to hold the resul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Applying a Percentage Calculation from one Row to a Different Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
FOCUS works on one Row at a time, and the only varient to that is the ability to compare the current......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Applying a Percentage Calculation from one Row to a Different Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Multi Step procedure with hold files works every time. If I am readiing this correctly you want the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Combo box and procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Personally, I would use two amper variables. Include the 'All' option on the dropdown, and bind &Va......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic Report Selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
I would just change the Dropdown to a multi select list box and use GETTOK to parse out the list of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic Report Selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
My 'standard technique' over several clients has been to use a 'router.fex'. Populate a dropdown wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] popular font in reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
It sort of depends on what the end user wants. My current client is a great fan of Verdana 10 pt....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED: IRN] The simplest of simplest: age calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Well, I think you misunderstood. Do not try to pass the HGETC to SQL, use it after the sql pull, as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED: IRN] The simplest of simplest: age calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Maybe I am just not reading in all the details, but dealing with oracle dates in a report is no big ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Automatically fit PDF report on page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
You might want to look into using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Report Duplicate Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
Since it appears all 4 fields are in the same record, why not: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Difference between PRINT AND SUM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
I would suggest you read the section "Fine-Tuning MATCH Processing" in chapter 16 of the Creating Re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebfOCUS, SQL and FOC0010 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
At the Requst of Management, I have deleted the actual SQL code that contains 'identifiable' code fr......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebfOCUS, SQL and FOC0010 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfbowley
I'v enever seen this one before so any help would be greatly appreciated. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search