Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] box and whisker plot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Monika Acosta
Thanks! This is what I was looking for and its wayyy simpler than what I had come up with. Ill conve......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] box and whisker plot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Monika Acosta
Could you provide an example using the car file or something? I need to be able to calculate Q1 and ......

So I found this: ......

So I know what a box and whisker plot is and I know what is needed to make one. My question is not ......

No that didnt help. I an not sure how to calculate the quartiles......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] box and whisker plot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Monika Acosta
What would be the best way to get the data needed for a box and whisker plot? They have a function ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add an extra column under an across for a particular value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Monika Acosta
Thanks guys! I was able to get it working, I really appreciate all the help!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add an extra column under an across for a particular value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Monika Acosta
I have never seen the recap command. This looks like it might work. Ill try and let you know. Than......

Sorry - its a bit confusing. Here is an example using the car file: TABLE FILE CAR SUM CAR.......

I did try that. I made three different hold files A) has the non totals and the 2 metrics B) Has ......

Sorry my grid apparently didnt post well... it looked good in the preview... Period Label ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Add an extra column under an across for a particular value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Monika Acosta
I have an odd requirement from my users (whats new) and I am not sure how to code it. I have a repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF not wrapping my define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Monika Acosta
I just figured it out. Thanks for the help! I appreciate the reply and I will keep that in mind if I......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] PDF not wrapping my define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Monika Acosta
Hey guys - I have created a define within a synonym and am making a PDF report off of it. I need to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Dictionary (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Monika Acosta
This is wonderful. Thanks! The only thing I couldnt get was the name I gave my dimension and measur......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Data Dictionary (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Monika Acosta
Id like to create a nice readable data dictionary from the synonyms - that way someone who isnt an I......

» Refine Search
» New Search