Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (152 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Extra blank row in the end of the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Since REMOVING THE BLANK LINE BETWEEN A REPORT AND FOOTER is crazy painful, also sharing this works ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to remove scroll bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Just want to share that Hallway's solution also works with the EMBED MAIN command. I found this thre......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need BUCKET=column Labels on bottom in JSCHART (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
hey thanks a lot Mcarey. I really appreciate all your input here. Closing this out. Happy Wednesday...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need BUCKET=column Labels on bottom in JSCHART (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey McCarey, thanks for your response again. I've been trying to dissect the API and get a better h......

Hey Mcarey, thank you for your response. i had it like that before. unfortunateley I just don't lik......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need BUCKET=column Labels on bottom in JSCHART (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I am trying to get the JSCHART Column Labels to be on the bottom of my graph instead of on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Designer - Chaining Controls with sent value, and display value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Thanks a lot dbeagan. I appreciate your input. I'm still on 8204 and even with the revised code, I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Designer - Chaining Controls with sent value, and display value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
I found this thread. Looks like someone else had the same problem as I did. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Designer - Chaining Controls with sent value, and display value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I keep running into errors when I try to chain Parameters together that use a send value and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need to Filter Auto-Prompt Multi-select Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
never mind. It was all regarding my syntax. for anyone else running into issues with parameter prom......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need to Filter Auto-Prompt Multi-select Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Update, I found this code: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Need to Filter Auto-Prompt Multi-select Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I need to filter down my results that I pull into a multi-select parameter that's being used......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Wrap HTML5 Chart Label Text with more than one Bucket=Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey All, I need to export a JSChart to PDF via "SET GRAPHENGINE=JSCHART" and I'm very close. Howeve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Signing Off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
best of luck to you Tony. thanks for all your contributions...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to generate "CONTAINS" in SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
thanks Chuck. As always, appreciate your responses....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to generate "CONTAINS" in SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I'm aware of the CONTAINS key word in FOCUS Code. However, when I generate sql using CONTAIN......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Parallel Processing - Run four fiexs at same time and refresh when complete (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
thank you both for your response. I will open a case with tech support...

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Parallel Processing - Run four fiexs at same time and refresh when complete (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I am having trouble figuring out a reliable way to run four parallel (concurrent) procedures......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML - Wait for Completion Not Always Working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
I have a solution I'm implementing. I'll update soon...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Javascript - Need to Pass Parameter from 1 Fex to another Panel in BIP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
I figured this out. I created an HTML canvas and copied the code and modified. I can share what I ca......

» Refine Search
» New Search