Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (72 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need Trend Line in Line with Sum of Stacked Graph Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
I found out what the issue is. Needed: setStackedDataValueSum(false);...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need Trend Line in Line with Sum of Stacked Graph Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I am currently trying to make a trend line display in relation to the sum of a stacked graph......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]@ Sign When Referencing SQL Script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
never mind, I realized you need to reference the entire field name in these kinds of circumstances...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]@ Sign When Referencing SQL Script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, For whatever reason when I reference certain fields via compute, the result comes out as "@S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] @ Sign in BY TOTAL COMPUTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
I figured it out. Instead of By total, I just did By compute and that did what I wanted it to ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] @ Sign in BY TOTAL COMPUTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I'm trying to do a simple table file and I am trying to accommodate for missing on a BY line......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Need Row Count to Restart at the beginning of each member in a BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
This has been solved. Turns out the reason it wasn't working was because Calendar Year was an intege......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Need Row Count to Restart at the beginning of each member in a BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey All, I am trying to calculate the number of rows based on a DB_EXPR command and it's working gr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subtotal of column as a By Field or a Compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hallway!!!! You just made my day ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subtotal of column as a By Field or a Compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey Martin, thank you very much for your reply. So it looks like the maximum of 32000 characters app......

Hey Martin, thank you! I actually tried the IN FILE solution already but when there are too many re......

Hey Babak. Thank you very much for the reply. WHERE Total would work but I would want to filter onl......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Subtotal of column as a By Field or a Compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I'm trying to filter a table by the subtotal of a column and having a little trouble. What ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 8204 - Pass Parameters from HTML Canvas to Pages in Page Designer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Chuck, We do actually for what we are doing but glad to know it's not functioning right now. Thank......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 8204 - Pass Parameters from HTML Canvas to Pages in Page Designer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
David, thank you very much for this information. Saves me a lot of time working through this via a c......

Hey Chuck, Thank you very much for your reply. Unfortunately I already have a run button that refre......

Yeah I have. These used to work when I was using an HTML page instead of a Page created via Page Des......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] 8204 - Pass Parameters from HTML Canvas to Pages in Page Designer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hi! I have a filter panel that I generated via HTML and then I have a Page component that I created......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Canvas - Can't Display DropDown Window Outside Panel in Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey Martin, thank you very much for your response. Unfortunately that didn't work. I was advised to......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML Canvas - Can't Display DropDown Window Outside Panel in Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I am in the HTML canvas trying to get a dropdown box selections to expand beyond the panel i......

» Refine Search
» New Search