Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (106 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Receiving Error: Join FROM Fields belong to different segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey Chuck, Thanks again for your response! Is there any other solution to this? I tried to make t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Receiving Error: Join FROM Fields belong to different segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey Chuck, thank you for your reply. I modified my original post. I have both of those things in my ......

Discussion Topic  Receiving Error: Join FROM Fields belong to different segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I am trying to join a hold file up to my master file (synonym) two separate times to differe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Javascript - Get Parameter from this.window.name and Use it In Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
I never got around to being able to try this. Thank you so much for responding and for all the help ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Javascript - Get Parameter from this.window.name and Use it In Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
I’ll try this out next week when I get back from vacation and hopefully can close this out. Apprecia......

Wow Waz, thank you very much for your response here. I saw another post where you talked about this ......

Thank you Waz, didn’t see your point about removing the function earlier. How about reading the para......

Hey Waz, Thank you very much for your response. so if I just put this at the beginning of the repor......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Javascript - Get Parameter from this.window.name and Use it In Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I'm trying to automatically get the "this.window.name" function to populate in a parameter i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dual Axis Chart - Negative Values on One Side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Thank you Babak. Yeah I considered the option you proposed. Unfortunately the numbers are very diffe......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dual Axis Chart - Negative Values on One Side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey all, I'm trying to figure out how to get the 0 values on a dual axis chart scale to be in uniso......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compare value in one TABLE FILE against value in another Table File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
I was able to get this to work good enough for my purposes. Thanks all for the help!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compare value in one TABLE FILE against value in another Table File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
I found out what my problem was. The format of the fields between the two tables wasn't the same. Ad......

Hey Frans, thank you very much for your response. When I try to do DB_LOOKUP with real data, I get "......

Hey Frans, thank you for your response. Do you have any idea why with DB_LOOKUP, causes the server t......

Hey Martin, Thank you for your response. I got a join working how I’d like and performance is ok. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Compare value in one TABLE FILE against value in another Table File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I'm currently trying to look up a value in my second table file and compare it to another va......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Inner Join Hold File to Synonym (Master File) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Thank you Waz. I appreciate your response. You've helped me a lot this week ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Inner Join Hold File to Synonym (Master File) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
David, DBINFILE creates exactly the type of SQL I want to see! Wow, I have used DBINFILE but not wi......

Waz, could you also give me an example of what you are thinking with: SAME_DB PERSISTENCE GLOBAL_TEM......

» Refine Search
» New Search