Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (89 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Inner Join Hold File to Synonym (Master File) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Thank you Waz. I appreciate your response. You've helped me a lot this week ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Inner Join Hold File to Synonym (Master File) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
David, DBINFILE creates exactly the type of SQL I want to see! Wow, I have used DBINFILE but not wi......

Waz, could you also give me an example of what you are thinking with: SAME_DB PERSISTENCE GLOBAL_TEM......

Hey all, Thank you very much for your responses! Babak, I'm thinking your suggestion regarding ind......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Inner Join Hold File to Synonym (Master File) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I am getting a list of unique records in one hold file and I want to join them up to my mast......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Only Refresh one tile in BI Portal - HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
so, now that I figured out how to actually call the script, I got this working exactly how I wanted!......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Only Refresh one tile in BI Portal - HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
I'm just trying to test in the HTML page at the moment. I have a car file in there and a dropdown bo......

I get the following error: Unable to get property 'setAllAmpersValues' of undefined or null referen......

Hey Waz, thanks for your response. OK, you were right. I wasn't calling the button 1 onclick. I fix......

Hey Waz, thank you very much for your response. It's unfortunate that nothing happens with the oncli......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Only Refresh one tile in BI Portal - HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I currently have an issue where I want to click on a button in HTML composer, only run one t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditional Image Next to Each Bar in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Thanks Chuck, appreciate it! came up with another solution. This isn't typically a way for users to ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Conditional Image Next to Each Bar in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey All, I'm trying to think of a way to be able to put a traffic light next to a bar graph and won......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph Legend Text Truncated - Need Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
thank you. that works. Appreciate it!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph Legend Text Truncated - Need Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
the table option worked but I wasn't able to get it to match up with the rest of my graph legends. D......

I ended up figuring this out. Went with creating a table below my graph file for the legend ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Graph Legend Text Truncated - Need Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I'm trying to get my Graph legend text to display the entire value. I've played around with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need Trend Line in Line with Sum of Stacked Graph Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
I found out what the issue is. Needed: setStackedDataValueSum(false);...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need Trend Line in Line with Sum of Stacked Graph Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I am currently trying to make a trend line display in relation to the sum of a stacked graph......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]@ Sign When Referencing SQL Script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
never mind, I realized you need to reference the entire field name in these kinds of circumstances...

» Refine Search
» New Search