Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (27 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show Highest, only if the highest is in my date range (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show Highest, only if the highest is in my date range (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
I have a program that is pulling various variables and I asking to pull by the highest 1 effective t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Format DD-MON-YEAR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
Thank you....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Format DD-MON-YEAR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
It is a DB field, the field is called SSRMEET_START_DATE and the format is HYYMDS...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date Format DD-MON-YEAR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
Hello, How can I change a date format from 20180629 to 29-JUN-2018?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Convert HYYMDS to DD-MON-YY (05-MAY-2018) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
Hello, I need assistance with converting a field name with the format HYYMDS to DD-MON-YY, which wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a timestamp [Resolved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
Was there ever a solution for this post? I have the same issue. I have YYYY/MM/DD (20180502) and w......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multiple tabs (EXCEL) using schedule using ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
Currently, our campus has the latest version of WebFocus 8.201M. If I can recall in the past, it wa......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Calculating percentage of grades for report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
I need assistance computing a summary report with the grades for a specific term and the percentage ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PTOA converts packed decimal to alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
Hello, I have a variable which is called AGE and it is D20.2 I want to convert it to Integer or Al......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report caster, excel multiple pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
Hello, I have a program that is generating multiple sheets in EXCEL. In the program (using Text Edit......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using Reportcaster using EXL2K Open (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
Hello, I have a program that is generating multiple sheets in EXCEL. In the program (using Text Edi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Webfocus TABLES displayed in EXCEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
Hello, I have multiple TABLE requests and would like them all display in EXCEL. Right now, only th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Generating and Printing Grades (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
Thank you so much Tom. I think that did the trick....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Generating and Printing Grades (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
I have a WebFocus program that pulls grades. The issue is the table has repeating. Therefore, if t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to check InfoAssist is installed in System (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
How do I check to see if I have InfoAssist or InfoAssist+?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]: Sparkline Trend (ToolTip) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
Hello, Do you know if it is possible to sum a field and then give it a name to use in a different de......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sum a field and then subtract it from another field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
Vivian, I read your post but need clarification. I have added the defined withdraw field which I be......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Sum a field and then subtract it from another field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
Good morning, I want to calculate up the total credit hours a students withdrew from in their course......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Schedule a Report to be sent to an email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Terri1977
Good morning, I am attempting to schedule a report (that has been published) to be sent to an email ......

» Refine Search
» New Search