Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (28 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) Concatenation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SMW
Hi Martin, You have gone above and beyond to help me with this issue, can't say enough appreciation!......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) Concatenation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SMW
Thank you, Prarie! Everyone has given me a lot of hints to help solve my problem. I tried to read t......

I did see the Function tab, Martin. Thank you. Just need to learn to use it. Thank you both Tony an......

Hi Tony, I assume that I can't implement your suggestion in the "Detail Define" window? It needs to ......

I followed both your advices, got below error message. I think Ryan is correct that one of the field......

Hi Ryan, they both are text fields in file....

Discussion Topic  (CLOSED) Concatenation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SMW
Does anyone know if I can concatenate sales order number and sales order line number with "/" as sep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show CAGR Line and value on graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SMW
Hi Martin, I sincerely apologize for the delay. Has been in meeting most days this week. I will give......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show CAGR Line and value on graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SMW
Hi Martin, I totally agree with your approach. In my graph, CAGR is a calculated field. But I only ......

Thank you all for your help! I thought I would work around it by showing exponential trend line, th......

Thank you, Chuck! I don't have code modification right. Will forward your script to the right person......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chart based on top 5 ranking, depending on filter criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SMW
thanks Doug! New kid on the block will not repeat the same mistake ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chart based on top 5 ranking, depending on filter criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SMW
It seems to be very hard to read ......

this is the coding... ......

this is the screen print of me trying to rank to the filter. It does not seem to work... ......

I was able to make the ranking in my Hold file. see attached image. I believe I had tried it before......

Hi Marin, My chart is total sales and margin for a specific business segment. I need to set an addi......

here is the screen print of my InfoAssist chart building: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Chart based on top 5 ranking, depending on filter criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SMW
I went thru the forum discussion history, could not find this issue being discussed. I am trying to......

» Refine Search
» New Search