Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (82 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Snowflake Connection - case sensitive issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
Anyone experiencing an error while reading data from SNOWFLAKE? We are using ODBC generic adopter. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Looking for new Opportunity (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by RaviD
My Friend Senior BI WebFOCUS Consultant (WebFOCUS 8202 and older) is looking for new opportunities. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chart error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
I am using Chrome Version 78.0.3904.87 App Studio: 8202M...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Chart error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
while creating a chart (choose new->chart), getting an error "Bindows not supported your browser" d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] user does not have permission to run Portal Content (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
Thanks Chuck for a quick reply. I have already checked, both belongs to same group, but the user who......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] user does not have permission to run Portal Content (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
I came across the weird situation. One of the user (in a group) is getting the following error when ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] BID login redirect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
Hello, We are migrating from 8105M to 8202M, Is that possible to redirect all the BID users to a sp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Portal - Public access (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
Thanks Andy!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Portal - Public access (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
Is that possible to create a Portal and provide access to all the users in the company rather than p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Access the Groups and Subgroup names for the Current logged in User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
Waz, I am trying to use same variables, but I did not see coming through? Do I need to setup anythi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMT output file producing line breaks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
actually the number 8 is coming in next line on above example instead of displaying in second line....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] COMT output file producing line breaks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
All, I need to produce a CSV output, when I use the out type as COMT, it is introducing a line brea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How we can get user logging ID in htm file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
Thanks you, I have tried both !IBI.AMP.FOCSECUSER and &IBIMR_user, not getting an value in it. any o......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How we can get user logging ID in htm file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
I need to hide some controls based on logging ID. is that possible to read &&UID session variable in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to retrieve SharePoint list data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
Thanks Hallway for the quick reply. We are also thinking similar way, but our team ask me to find is......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to retrieve SharePoint list data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
I was hoping here to get some guidance on how I can retrieve SharePoint list data in Web focus. I d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] I need a help on adding column heading based on column name. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
Thanks Dave. this helped us a lot. now issues is resolved....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] I need a help on adding column heading based on column name. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
The question is how we can group the columns (then i need to provide heading on top of column titles......

Sorry for that. Thanks Martin for your reply! My columns are fixed. i have to generate the Excel re......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] I need a help on adding column heading based on column name. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
I have to display below columns in the report and based on column name I need to add a heading on to......

» Refine Search
» New Search