Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (71 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Wrap in PDF[WF 7702] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jan1
Thank you for the help. I tried with your code and it worked. I liked your DEFINE Statement ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Wrap in PDF[WF 7702] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jan1
I tried to create a header in PDF with colspan, I am able to create borders using the grid , colspan......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Transpose into rows using OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jan1
Hi, i am trying to transpose few of the columns into rows using over. From the given example below......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reusing SAVE files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jan1
HI, i tried the below method ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reusing SAVE files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jan1
Hi, I have a couple of variables to be read from SAVE files. I want to reuse the variables instead ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] pdf formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jan1
Yes , but what about the borders . etc .. like the one in the actual output . I need it exactly like......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] pdf formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jan1
Yes it will be always be 1 for one column then 2 for the rest. It will not vary....

Hi, Would be great if i could get some ideas for point no .1 1.I do not want the row where the tex......

hi, Thanks! will try this option as well. Any idea on point no. (1) 1.I do not want the row wher......

Hi, Here goes the code ... 1. I do not want the row where the text is '% STR,SALES,' .I need '2' t......

Hi, 1. I tried to get the data in another way a. but would want to know how to do it using fold-l......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] pdf formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jan1
Hi, I have two outputs... Output2 : The mock output that Output1 should look like ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] image in pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jan1
Hi , Please find the attached screenshot in the below link : ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Vertical line in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jan1
Hi, its all ib subheadings . Using border-right , border-left did not have any effect on it. any ot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Vertical line in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jan1
Sorry, i have given the link now . Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Vertical line in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jan1
Hi, I need to create vertical lines in subhead of a compound PDF report. since the subhead has mult......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic pagelayout and component in Compound PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jan1
thanks ! it worked !...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic pagelayout and component in Compound PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jan1
error is : (FOC3303) Compound report COMPONENT out of order (FOC3296) Error found in Coordinated ......

here goes the generated code : ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dynamic pagelayout and component in Compound PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jan1
Hi, Iam trying to create dynamic pagelayout and component creating in a compound pdf. Depending o......

» Refine Search
» New Search