Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPEN] Bursting a Compound Excel Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rejoice
manglum, did you get the compound excel report to burst?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Bursting compound excel reports in 8.1.05M (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rejoice
Does version 8.1.05M handles bursting of compound excel reports?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Webfocus and Kibana (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rejoice
Has anyone used Kibana or grafana in webfocus?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]FTP file in CSV creating blank lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rejoice
Yes, I tried creating a hold file in csv format and manually scp it to the SFTP server. It works fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]FTP file in CSV creating blank lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rejoice
Our SFTP software did not change as we are using the same SFTP server both for the new WF 8.1.5 and ......

Thank you for your reply. Where do you switch it? Note that the Email method works fine for CSV for......

Yes, the CSV file has a blank line between records. We are using Report Caster SFTP and not FTP. The......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]FTP file in CSV creating blank lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rejoice
When we upgraded from 8.0.7 to 8.1.5. we noticed that the FTP file from Report Caster in CSV format ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Upgrading from 8.0.7 to 8.1.5 - Encountered FOC 1362 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rejoice
Need help figuring out/resolving why same fex file that runs fine in 8.0.7 is failing in 8.1.5 with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to enclose a column name with single quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rejoice
Thank you! It's now working. I made a change in the target procedure. -*FEX : xxxx.fex -* This pro......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to enclose a column name with single quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rejoice
I am trying to add single quotes to a field name as shown below. However, no value is passed on to t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio Warning Message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rejoice
Hi Brian, which specific updates in the document are you referring? I'm currently in the process of ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DRILLMENUITEM on HEADING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rejoice
Hi All, Will DRILLMENUITEM work on HEADING? It seems to be not working with 8.0.0. but not sure. ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Converting date-time format to excel date-time format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rejoice
I need help on how to translate date-time formats to excel date-time format. I can translate date on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting Date chronologically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rejoice
I just noticed when using AHTML format SUBTOTAL doesn't work. Any idea?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting Date chronologically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rejoice
I have to make a correction to the code as EXL07 format does not take it properly ( unreadable conte......

Thank you all for good suggestions. I tried this suggestion and it worked. DEFINE FILE RULE_USAGE ......

Discussion Topic  Sorting Date chronologically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rejoice
Hi All, I am new user of WF version 8. How do I sort chronologically a date that is defined varchar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF 8/7704 Active HTML format not displaying column headings when No data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rejoice
It works when I changed SET EMPTYREPORT = ON to ANSI Thanks a lot!!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WF 8/7704 Active HTML format not displaying column headings when No data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rejoice
When no data all formats but AHTML displays column headings. We are currently using WF8 / 7704. Is t......

» Refine Search
» New Search