Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (83 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -READFILE Variable Not Reading the Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Thanks everyone! I was able to figure out my issue. I just needed to use double quote on my variable......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -READFILE Variable Not Reading the Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
MartinY, here's my complete error. The problem is the parameter getting passed in on the 2nd stored ......

Thanks, guys! I really appreciate your input. I got that Readfile part to work and it now shows my v......

Thanks so much for the quick responses BabakNYC and MartinY. I changed my code to the one below and......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] -READFILE Variable Not Reading the Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Good afternoon, I am trying to read do a -READFILE on a value of a column from a stored procedure. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Bursting with multiple email reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Thanks, Emily. Creating multiple RC jobs for each report is one thing we are trying to avoid. We hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Bursting with multiple email reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Thanks for the info. I am using the code that you provided from the info you posted... The followin......

I do have a dynamic email list that I'm calling on the RC job, in place of distribution list, becaus......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Bursting with multiple email reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Hello, I have a report that I burst and send out to multiple email addresses. The issue is the repo......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Sort in Pivot Table template is removed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Hello, We have recently upgraded our WebFocus from 8005 to 8104. We use templates on some of our Ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error Sorting in Excel 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
I figured out how to workaround this issue...I had extra blank line on my PAGE HEADING and date func......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error Sorting in Excel 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Hello, We upgraded to WF 8 and our reports now use Excel 2007 format instead of Excel 2000. The hea......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Allowing special characters to display report in Excel 07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Hello, We have just migrated to WF 8 recently and are running into different issues with displaying......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Header on multiple tab in Excel disappear when previous tab has no data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Thanks so much for your help. It works! ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Header on multiple tab in Excel disappear when previous tab has no data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Hello, We recently switched to WF 8.05 version and are having issue with the way some of our report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Thank you Doug and Twanette...we are going to be installing MS SQL Server 2012 on our current versio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Thank you, Doug! I guess I'm not clear on the anwer about what SQL Server versions are supported bot......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report Caster Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Hello, Can anyone tell me what the latest Report Caster version is out there? We are currently on 7.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Converting datetime field to Month Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Thanks, Rao and Alan. I tried both codes... First one: gave me error below (FOC177) INVALID DATE CO......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Converting datetime field to Month Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Hello, I am getting this error when I'm doing a COMPUTE or DEFINE field to convert a datetime field......

» Refine Search
» New Search