Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (129 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Wrapping Long Text Fields with No Spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
Hints: 1. investigate the PARAG function 2. Investigate "TEXT" field format...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
The three reports could use -DEFAULT to provide value for &&TimeFrame. This would have no affect if......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Modify WebFocus Standard Error Message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
I have edited a.k.a. hacked the mainframe focus message data. You might seach for the message charac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Flat file with multiple header records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
I have used RECTYPE with an accept range. The file had Low-values , High-values header/control recor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Disable Certain Commands per user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
Using the wayback machine to remember a couple of decades ago , on mainframe FOCUS used LET comman......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] BAT file doesn't execute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
If you are allowed to log on to the server. Open a command window and run the batch script. This wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple Values in a field - drill on each value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
I have done this by creating a define for a column which was two HTML Anchor statement with the web ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calling SQLMSS stored procedure to load files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rounding on Count Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
An alternate approach define a field to get the decimal places 10PCTCUT/P12.2 WITH CYCLE_DAYS = 1......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Connecting 2 different Databases (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
Is the a connection between the two different Oracle servers? Or could you have one created? With ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS server move (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
Generally with a virtual server the disk drives are virtual network drives except for the operating ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upload file with webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
Are you uploading from the browser client to the WebFocus server or from the WebFocus Server to anot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COBOL Paragraphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
You have sent me to the way back machine. Although I have to admit I find myself forced to teach ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Goodbye WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
Good luck on the new position May I suggest don't get rid of your WebFocus Keysheet. You may hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IF statement in -SET (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
With -SET shown when the value of &RUNTIMEPROMPT is not MD the where predicate would become WHERE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] fexes to populate drop down controls in a launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
Have a scheduled process create the files, in HTML syntax. Use filedef and !IBI.FIL to include them ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Focus DB to DB2 Conversion on Mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
What do you hope to gain by the change? Unless you have a very strong reason to have a DB2 data base......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI should try this??? A Quarter Century Club (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
In ’83 I got tricked into learning FOCUS. I was an assembler programmer working with communication......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] TEMPPATH - what's under the hood? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
When we move from 5.5.3 to 7.6.4 I found when you use a scheduler e.g. AUTOSYS to start a WebFocus ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Mainframe Compressed File Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Morrow
Once you find out how they are read from a 3 Generation Language (FORTRAN, COBOL , C . . ) could sho......

» Refine Search
» New Search