Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (83 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Saving output from a -UNIX command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Maybe this will do the job: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SIMPLE HYPERLINK SYNTAX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Here's a styling example from the WebFOCUS documentation that may help you: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dialog Manager and decimals... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
This interesting article on the use of FUNCTIONs in dialog manager might give you some ideas. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] multi-path table request question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
We are upgrading from WF7.1.6 to WF7.7 and so have several years worth of enhancements to absorb. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Redirecting TS3OUT not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Hi Francis, I only used CHECK FILE to succinctly demonstrate the problem with TS3OUT. The problem o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Redirecting TS3OUT not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
I wish it were that simple. It seems that: SET MSG=OFF does the job with WF7.1.6, but does not wor......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Redirecting TS3OUT not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
We redirect TS3OUT to /dev/null to hide some of the "noise" that WebFOCUS creates. Here's an example......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wanting to beat HTML Composer into submission! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Wep5622, Your markup looks lots easier to maintain for the long haul. Are the "wf:" tags you are ref......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FILEF is not working in 7.7.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
perhaps you meant: TABLEF FILE CAR...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Y2K leap day bug (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Hi, David, thanks for the date windowing suggestion. That got me around the problem. The file I'm ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Y2K leap day bug (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Hi All, WebFOCUS 7.1 and 7.7 do not like the Y2K leap day if you use the MDY format. MDYY format is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Generic logging of report usage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Have you considered using a Tomcat filter to log the request? Here is a template to get you starte......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] resolving sort field ambiguity with DEFINE based JOINs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] resolving sort field ambiguity with DEFINE based JOINs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
We tried to explicity resolve the ambiguity with the sort as follows: ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] resolving sort field ambiguity with DEFINE based JOINs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Hello All, I'm getting surprising sort results if I use a DEFINE based JOIN with a field that has t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] limiting scope of &vars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
[CLOSED]...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] limiting scope of &vars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Francis, Thanks for confirming what I thought would be the case. Darin, The scope of a variable det......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] limiting scope of &vars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Hi All, Just wondering if there is a way in WebFOCUS other than by using "EX" to limit the scope of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Number of Lines per page in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Why would anyone want to receive a HTML page with over 61000 rows? Maybe it's time to review the pur......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Answered]Is there a way to catch ERROR: MR_UNKNOWN_ERROR -12: Pcb2.: java.io.EOFExcp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
I think we have seen this error in cases where there have been too many USEs. Try reducing your USE......

» Refine Search
» New Search