Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (83 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Saving output from a -UNIX command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Maybe this will do the job: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SIMPLE HYPERLINK SYNTAX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Here's a styling example from the WebFOCUS documentation that may help you: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dialog Manager and decimals... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
This interesting article on the use of FUNCTIONs in dialog manager might give you some ideas. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] multi-path table request question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
We are upgrading from WF7.1.6 to WF7.7 and so have several years worth of enhancements to absorb. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Redirecting TS3OUT not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Hi Francis, I only used CHECK FILE to succinctly demonstrate the problem with TS3OUT. The problem o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Redirecting TS3OUT not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
I wish it were that simple. It seems that: SET MSG=OFF does the job with WF7.1.6, but does not wor......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Redirecting TS3OUT not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
We redirect TS3OUT to /dev/null to hide some of the "noise" that WebFOCUS creates. Here's an example......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wanting to beat HTML Composer into submission! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Wep5622, Your markup looks lots easier to maintain for the long haul. Are the "wf:" tags you are ref......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FILEF is not working in 7.7.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
perhaps you meant: TABLEF FILE CAR...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Y2K leap day bug (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Hi, David, thanks for the date windowing suggestion. That got me around the problem. The file I'm ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Y2K leap day bug (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Hi All, WebFOCUS 7.1 and 7.7 do not like the Y2K leap day if you use the MDY format. MDYY format is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Generic logging of report usage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Have you considered using a Tomcat filter to log the request? Here is a template to get you starte......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] resolving sort field ambiguity with DEFINE based JOINs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] resolving sort field ambiguity with DEFINE based JOINs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
We tried to explicity resolve the ambiguity with the sort as follows: ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] resolving sort field ambiguity with DEFINE based JOINs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Hello All, I'm getting surprising sort results if I use a DEFINE based JOIN with a field that has t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] limiting scope of &vars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
[CLOSED]...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] limiting scope of &vars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Francis, Thanks for confirming what I thought would be the case. Darin, The scope of a variable det......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] limiting scope of &vars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Hi All, Just wondering if there is a way in WebFOCUS other than by using "EX" to limit the scope of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Number of Lines per page in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
Why would anyone want to receive a HTML page with over 61000 rows? Maybe it's time to review the pur......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Answered]Is there a way to catch ERROR: MR_UNKNOWN_ERROR -12: Pcb2.: java.io.EOFExcp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jbmuir
I think we have seen this error in cases where there have been too many USEs. Try reducing your USE......

» Refine Search
» New Search