Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Missing marker on Google Maps (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
I have a HTML with a google map, locations being selected from a fex. Map displays the selected loc......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How to display missing (null) values on a maintain form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
Ops, sorry, sent the wrong master file info, should be FIELDNAME=ASTHMA_DIAG_7, ALIAS=ASTHMA_DIAG_7......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to display missing (null) values on a maintain form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
Master file in question is below. Numeric column data is being displayed as a zero when database va......

Discussion Topic  How to display missing (null) values on a maintain form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
I need to display null values on my maintain form. Master file defines theses as missing on. When ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mainatin - how to do dynamic expressions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
Thanks everyone, looks like there isn't an easy way to do this. I will end up hardcoding the colums......

Discussion Topic  Mainatin - how to do dynamic expressions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
I have an error table which holds a column name on another table where an error occurred. I would l......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL passthru in maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
Mark, Thanks . Adding thet quotes to the variables before sending to the EXEC worked....

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL passthru in maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
Mark, I'm calling an oracle package procedure from a fex: --psql-- procedure Add_permit( popkey In......

Discussion Topic  SQL passthru in maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
I'm try to use an Oracle procedure in a Mainatin SQL passthru but can't seem to get the syntax corre......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBIC_user cookie and Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
Using an exit button with "self.WinExit();" on the button click event. I'm not sure what you mean b......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBIC_user cookie and Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
Mark, Thanks, that solved a part of my problem. I'm back at the launch page, start the maintain ap......

Thanks, that worked. Another question relating to launching a maintain app from a WF launch page (h......

Discussion Topic  IBIC_user cookie and Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
I'm looking for a way to pass the &IBIC_user cookie value to a maintain application as an input para......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML for launching a Maintain application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
Thanks, That worked....

Discussion Topic  HTML for launching a Maintain application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
I'm trying to put together html/javascript for launching a maintain app from a simple html page. Us......

Discussion Topic  RE: New to maintain - data from Oracle not retrieving (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann

Discussion Topic  New to maintain - data from Oracle not retrieving (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
I am just learning how to us WF Maintain and am working through the tutorials. I have a HTML table ......

Discussion Topic  mailing lable problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
I'm have a problem generating mailing labels. Page 2 and on seems to be skipping the first label bl......

Discussion Topic  SQL based fex and Reportcaster burst (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
I have a SQL based report that I want to distribute through reportcaster using the burst feature. W......

Discussion Topic  Dialogue manager sys var $DATE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by K Mann
When I call the &DATE system variable it returns todays date for the last century, ie 06/15/1904 ins......

» Refine Search
» New Search